WiP - EWB EWR Update

Sousa

I think if we had a timetable and gave someone an area to focus on like "oh, Rich can have the data for 3 days and he can fix all of the UK workers" would be a good start, and making sure eveyrone knows what the end game is in terms of adding, removing and updating workers.

I like that. I was thinking we could just quickly make changes and upload our updates to google drive, so it's more like Rich has the data for 3 hours and we can take advantage of time zones or whatever to hustle through it. 

• Like 1

I'm going through right now, just deleting the most obvious names, people without cagematch profiles, people who haven't wrestled in 2014 or 2015. I'll upload when I need a break.

I only went through 50 names and deleted 23 of them. There's definitely more that could go, but I wanted to stick with the inarguable ones for now. 

Edited by Pizza

PRIDE 2015 roster

Batista, Charlie Haas, CM Punk, Davey Richards, Doug Williams, James Storm, Kensuke Sasaki, Low Ki, noted mixed martial artist Mick fucking Foley, Mike Quackenbush, RVD and Toshiaki Kawada.

• Like 9

Why is he if he hasn't wrestled in 12 years? Would you want to play a version of FM where you can sign Dean Holdsworth and takes 45 minutes to process a day?

How can you gauge his stats? He was shit in WWF, an absolute abomination of a wrestler in WCW. Do you think 12 years away from the ring is going to maintained his already non-existant skills? For all we know, he could 600lbs and blind.

• Like 1

Also, the twitter account announcing his signing to GFW is a parody account. It even says so in the profile info.

C'mon, if we're doing research, at least do it slightly above Bill's level.

• Like 1

I wanted the actual decision making to be saved for when we were down to 2500/3000, but it's Ahmed Johnson. He's never wrestling again. If you want to use him, just make a guy with all zeros. 

I also deleted 911 when I did my run. 

It's one thing to keep a guy like Goldberg around, maybe even Sid, somebody who could conceivably show up on Raw and beat up Heath Slater. But 90s midcarders who haven't been around wrestling in a decade should be gone.