South Park

Mick

I'm pretty sure it was the mid-season finale. Usually by Monday of the next week they have a preview up for the next episode on southparkstudios.com but I checked Monday and there wasn't a preview up. Wiki also has the next new episode listed for October 2008.

Yeah that was the midseason finale. Pretty good stuff overall besides a few hit or miss episodes. Super Fun time was a good way to end it though. I'll be looking forward to the rest

Edited by St. Dubb

• 2 months later...

Well, sort of.

It´s a Director's Cut of the Imaginationland Episodes streaming as one pice and legaly for free on the internet.

http://www.southparkstudios.com/episodes/i...tionland_movie/

enjoy

If you have not seen these episodes, just watch it, the info following now contains slight spoils.

IMAGINATIONLAND:

In this uncensored Director's Cut, the doors of the world's imagination are thrown wide open and the boys of South Park are transported to a magical realm in their greatest odyssey ever. Stan, Kyle, and Butters find themselves in Imaginationland just as terrorists launch an attack that unleashes all of mankind's most evil characters imaginable.

With the world's imaginations spinning out of control, the government prepares to nuke Imaginationland to put an end to the chaos. Racing against time to prevent nuclear annihilation, the citizens of Imaginationland realize their only hope of salvation lies in the mind of the unlikeliest of heroes: Butters. Ignoring the impending apocalypse, Cartman goes all the way to the Supreme Court to get justice for his case of dry balls.

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane

Cool, I remember at the time they said this was meant to be a proper movie but it didn't happen.

Too damn quiet though, I have to turn my speakers up and I get static. It'd be nice too if the fucking time bar dissapered when I had fullscreen on.

Edited by King eLLis

Comedy Central showed it on sunday night. From what I could tell, there wasn't anyextra footage or anything like that. Was kinda disappointed, because with "Directors Cut" in it, I was expecting something different then the original airings

Oh no..let me clarify. I DID think the episode was fantastic, both when I saw it originally and now. Just since it was being advertised as a "directors cut", I was expecting more then just the episodes put back into the 1 1/2 format, like added scenes. It was brilliant, and I happen to love alot of the episodes where Butters is more of a main character

:crying: I thought there was going to be another South Park movie....

I am glad however they broke Imaginationland up into three parts. My personal favorite part of the entire series was the way the first show ended. For the entire next week, we all talked about who they would have come through the wall. So had they released it in movie form, I would have missed out on that.