South Park

Mick

Guest Bosstown Boy

I have a question for the South Park fans out there, what season DVD should I buy? I have Season One, it was a gift, but I have some spare cash and want to grab one more? Between seasons two through seven, which should I get?

I find Season 10 (is that the new one?) to be the weakest of them all. I knew this would happen sooner or later. It's following the same path as the Simpsons. I have a feeling it's still gonna be on television for a long time. And that because it strives on being the most contriversial show on television. And it will go so far just to be contriversial that it misses in the comedy. I'm not even a fan of South Park that much due to it's hatred to Canada.

I find Season 10 (is that the new one?) to be the weakest of them all. I knew this would happen sooner or later. It's following the same path as the Simpsons. I have a feeling it's still gonna be on television for a long time. And that because it strives on being the most contriversial show on television. And it will go so far just to be contriversial that it misses in the comedy. I'm not even a fan of South Park that much due to it's hatred to Canada.

I know, right? When they rip on Asians, Hispanics, Jews, Scientologists, the handicapped, homosexuals, and Catholics, it seems like they're just playing around, but when they do it to Canadians, it really seems vicious.

I know, right? When they rip on Asians, Hispanics, Jews, Scientologists, the handicapped, homosexuals, and Catholics, it seems like they're just playing around, but when they do it to Canadians, it really seems vicious.

My favorite episode is when Token gets Will Smith and his family to move in, and then all the famous rich black people to come to town. Then the townspeople do all these racists things to get rid of them, but only Garrison is doing it with any malicious or racist thought involved. It's so funny.

My favorite episode is when Token gets Will Smith and his family to move in, and then all the famous rich black people to come to town. Then the townspeople do all these racists things to get rid of them, but only Garrison is doing it with any malicious or racist thought involved. It's so funny.

Haha, South Park always wins:

from Yahoo!

"Trapped in the Closet," the controversial "South Park" episode that skewers Scientology and its popular proponent Tom Cruise, is hitting the airwaves again.

Comedy Central plans to air the Emmy-nominated episode on July 19. It was last scheduled to rerun in March but was abruptly pulled by the network.

The network rotates its 150 episodes of "South Park" in and out of the broadcast schedule, spokesman Tony Fox said Wednesday.

"This episode just happens to be rotating back in," he said.

The show's co-creators, Trey Parker and Matt Stone, were told in May that the episode was pulled from the schedule to appease Cruise and his partners in "Mission: Impossible III," according to reports.

"If they hadn't put this episode back on the air, we'd have had serious issues, and we wouldn't be doing anything else with them," Stone said in Wednesday's edition of the trade paper Variety.

Haha, South Park always wins:

from Yahoo!

"Trapped in the Closet," the controversial "South Park" episode that skewers Scientology and its popular proponent Tom Cruise, is hitting the airwaves again.

Comedy Central plans to air the Emmy-nominated episode on July 19. It was last scheduled to rerun in March but was abruptly pulled by the network.

The network rotates its 150 episodes of "South Park" in and out of the broadcast schedule, spokesman Tony Fox said Wednesday.

"This episode just happens to be rotating back in," he said.

The show's co-creators, Trey Parker and Matt Stone, were told in May that the episode was pulled from the schedule to appease Cruise and his partners in "Mission: Impossible III," according to reports.

"If they hadn't put this episode back on the air, we'd have had serious issues, and we wouldn't be doing anything else with them," Stone said in Wednesday's edition of the trade paper Variety.

I have a question for the South Park fans out there, what season DVD should I buy? I have Season One, it was a gift, but I have some spare cash and want to grab one more? Between seasons two through seven, which should I get?

I have 4 thru 7. 6 and 7 are pretty good.

• 2 months later...