South Park

Mick

I don't know the actual names of them, but I love both the one where Timmy and Jimmy join the Crips and the one where they build a wall around the city.

Best character is Cartman. Some of his funniest moments for me are actually when he isn't the focus of an episode, though. For example, I love it when his idea of revenge is to smear shit on people's walls. He's only in that episode for a few minutes, but it's awesome.

Scott Tenorman Must Die is my favourite and was the first episode that came to mind when I read the title of the thread. It's good to see that everyone else is already giving it the recognition it deserves. I think the thing that appeals to me the most is how it all ties in together at the end beautifully as the full extent of Cartman's evil genius is revealed after he spent the majority of the episode looking like a total putz. I think it's the best episode of South Park, because the end was just so shocking, cruel and yet somehow... rewarding. All the while, being absolutely hilarious.

I have quite a lot. Not really sure on an order but i'd have to say Sexual Harrasment Panda, Red Badge Of Gayness, Cartman Joins NAMBLA, It Hits The Fan, Scott Tenorman Must Die, Simpsons Already Did It, Red Hot Catholic Love, Free Hat, Child Abduction Is Not Funny, I'm A Little Bit Country, Fat Butt And Pancake Head, Red Man's Greed, Grey Dawn, Casa Bonita, Good Time With Weapons, Goobacks, Douche And Turd and Make Love, Not Warcraft.

So yeah, ALOT.

Yeah; although I narrowed it down to just one favourite episode, there are a number of them that I really really like. I watch South Park religiously. There are just a few episodes I don't enjoy watching over & over again. I'd find it easier to list those than the ones I like.

The episode with Towelie & Oprah's Vagina is one episode I didn't like.

The Butters episode where his mom went insane was beyond terrible, the worst South Park episode I've sver seen.

Tweek is my favorite non-main character. I also really like Stan and Kyle.

My favorite episode is the one with all the X-mas songs and Hankey is the host.

The best episodes are Trapped IN the Closet and the one where are the parents are freaking out about child molesters/abductors, Where they get the Chinese guy to build like a great wall around south park, and the Mongolians keep invading.

Goddamn Mongolians break down my chitty wall.

Best Permanent characters are Randy Marsh ( Stans Dad ) and Mrs/Mr Garrison

Best On/Off characters are Towlie/Mr.Slave/ R.Kelly

My favorite episode has to be Good Times with Weapons(?) I love it death. Especially where the boys dress Butters up as a dog and then the Vet sees him and trys to put him to sleep

Have to second (third? fourth?)this one, as well as fifth or sixth the Scott Tenorman Must Die love. Make Love, Not Warcraft reminded me so much of a big group of my friends that I was afraid to tell them about it for fear they'd want to kick my ass. Also, I have to go all the way back to season one, the one where Uncle Jimbo takes the boys hunting. "IT'S COMING RIGHT FOR US!!!"

And finally, the one where Jimmy becomes a steroid monkey to win in the Special Olympics. Jimmy's stuttering roid rage was classic.

I watched Woodland Critter Christmas for the first time last night, and that is the first time I've ever just dropped my jaw. That show ALMOST offended ME, which is impossible to do. Easily my favorite episode. When they started the blood orgy I was just at a loss for words. Fucking hilarious.

I just recently started watching south park and my favorite episode has to be Make Love, Not Warcraft. I also really like the episode where the town has to raise money to keep south park and they $10,000 in a game of roulette and win and then proceed to bet the winnings again and lose. The reaction of the four kids is hilarious.

best episodes:

1. Chinpokomon

great episode overall especially with the other toy ads ALABAMA MAN!

2. Miss Teacher Bangs A Boy

I am the dawg the big bad dawg.

3. Woodland Critter Christmas

The most fucked up episodes other than the Scot Tenorman one while also being incredibly hilarious.

4. Douche and Turd

VOTE OR DIE MUTHAFUCKA

5. Sexual Harassment Panda

worst episode was definitely Tsst with that guy nanny guy pushing Cartman around with the only good parts were Cartman owning the nannys in the beginning. I just kept waiting for Cartman to get revenge on that annoying dog whisperer guy but nothing happened.

best side characters: towelie and tweak (man I miss tweak)

worst character: jimmy, man that crippled kid is just annoying

Guest burton420

Top 10 Episodes

10. Butters Very Own Episode

9.AWESOM-O

8.Best Friends Forever

7.Fun with Veal

6.Fat Butt & Pancake Head

5.The Mystery of The Urinal Deuce

4. Goobacks

3. The Return of the Fellowship of the Ring to the Two Towers

2.Red Hot Catholic Love

1. Scott Tenorman Must Die

I love the Woodland Critter Christmas one. I remember laughing so hard at it when it came on, especially the blood orgy part. I loved Scott Tenorman too, but I think my favorite one might be The Succubus just for the Lochness Monster bits. The first time I saw that I died, especially the girl scout cookie part.