Better Call Saul

Sousa

2 minutes ago, Ruki said:

I really should get back into the show... I just can't remember which season I fell off on :(

Just watch from the start again! Spend some quality time with the Kettlemans and Tuco Salamanca!

• Like 4

Wonderful show, enjoyed its end as much as I did with BB. It's wild to think we almost lost Odenkirk while filming all this, so glad he made it through and got to finish off such a wonderfully complex character over 11 seasons. Also, Rhea Seehorn best win the Emmy this year now that she's finally nominated.

• Like 2

Ah god. Finally saw it. It was truly perfect. What else is there to unpack? It really was all laid out on the table for you and executed to perfection. 

Spoiler

Was nice to see Betsy Brandt again. I guess the only ones that never made an appearance on the series were Walt Jr. and Skyler? Which makes sense but still would've been neat to see. 

Speaking of appearances, this Walter White scene felt more like the Walter White we were used to seeing in BB. And god fucking damnit. Bryan Cranston is just so good and that character is just so great. The delivery on "You would've been the last lawyer I'd call." was so perfect. That was a true highlight. 

Possibly my favorite foreshadowing shot was the crosshair on the courtroom benches narrowly missing Kim as she sat in the back. Just beautifully composed. 

Just like in BB, the ending fits the character so perfectly. 

What a show. 

• Like 1