Better Call Saul

Sousa

14 hours ago, Ollie said:
  Hide contents

Howard's got a P.I. to follow Jimmy everywhere he goes. Mike's men are watching anyone watching Jimmy in case Lalo shows up. Howard is sooooooooo dead.

Spoiler

I can see this happening, but part of me feels like they've been trying to make Howard a bit of a sympathetic character and he may survive. He's definitely getting to his lowest point so it may come off as cruel to murder him. 

• Like 1

Spoiler

The beautiful thing with this show is that we know some characters will live because they're in Breaking Bad and yet when bad things are about to happen to them, there's a total suspension of disbelief where I don't want them to die or anything like that. And then, there's obviously characters that don't appear in Breaking Bad and for those ones we have to assume the worse, but I still root for them to get out without harm. I was absolutely hoping Nacho would survive and make it out alive but that was absolutely not where the story was going.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Moses Julep said:
  Hide contents

The beautiful thing with this show is that we know some characters will live because they're in Breaking Bad and yet when bad things are about to happen to them, there's a total suspension of disbelief where I don't want them to die or anything like that. And then, there's obviously characters that don't appear in Breaking Bad and for those ones we have to assume the worse, but I still root for them to get out without harm. I was absolutely hoping Nacho would survive and make it out alive but that was absolutely not where the story was going.

Spoiler

I'm still a little stunned by how early on in the season they killed Nacho. I guess it was meant to be, but I was still expecting him to somehow wiggle his way out of it. 

Also, the gym scene in this week's episode might be my favorite of the entire series. Magnificent.

I've been more engaged by Better Call Saul than I was with Breaking Bad, but I think a big part of that is the fact that I've been watching BCS since the start, whereas I only started Breaking Bad when the first half of Series 5 had come out. Watching it on a week-by-week basis has allowed me to think about and reflect on everything, which might have been harder if I watched them all quickly.

Spoiler

breakdown-crying.gif

Man they really made me care about Howard these past few seasons! Those three are monsters... Love the little details in this show. When Lalo saw that cockroach he thought of Saul and Mike pulled the guards from them because he thought he was going for Gus, which is how he got to Saul so easily. Incredible show! Glad the wait won't be as long as BB!

Spoiler

Well, looks like we're going to get a little more shading for Saul's "Did Lalo send you?" comment. Great moment that Lalo switching his plan of attack to going at Jimmy is inspired by him seeing a cockroach.

I feel like long before the episode ended how it ended there was just this general air of misery to the whole Howard scheme, this man being completely undone for no real reason at its core than money and ego. And then Lalo showed up.

35 minutes ago, Mick said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

The first Hamlin was Howard's father, who died before the series started. It's three empty letters now.

17 minutes ago, GoGo Yubari said:
  Hide contents

Well, looks like we're going to get a little more shading for Saul's "Did Lalo send you?" comment. Great moment that Lalo switching his plan of attack to going at Jimmy is inspired by him seeing a cockroach.

I feel like long before the episode ended how it ended there was just this general air of misery to the whole Howard scheme, this man being completely undone for no real reason at its core than money and ego. And then Lalo showed up.

Hide contents

The first Hamlin was Howard's father, who died before the series started. It's three empty letters now.

Spoiler

So _ _ _ . 

Spoiler

I'm betting that quick two second shot of Ed's card in the vet's black book last week is going to come in handy in these last few episodes for someone close to Saul....