2016 College Football Thread

Maxx

3 hours ago, #BROKEN Busch said:

Happy "Alabama is going back to the National Championship Game" day <_<

I'm shocked. Shocked, I tell you.

I for one am glad to see OSU getting stomped

• Like 1

Kinda torn on Randy Edsall being back at UConn.  The way he left the last time was so shitty.  Many expected him to leave for Maryland but to leave in the middle of the night without telling his players while they were on the other side of the country after getting beaten down in the Fiesta Bowl was so lame.  He did apologize for it a bunch in his presser, but still.

Then again, it's UConn.  It's not like hot coaching prospects are knocking at their door.  Their record will probably be bad for a few more years but maybe he can find another guy like Jordan Todman to at least make the offense watchable.  Diaco's offense was worse than watching paint dry.

• Like 1

Hilarious that Lane Kiffin basically got his ass fired a week before the national championship game. What an ass.

This Rose Bowl has been nuts, what a fucking game. Sam Darnold has been absolutely sensational.

And walk-off FG from USC ends it. 17-0 USC in the 4th quarter to come back and win.

As a PSU fan, I'm disappointed we lost.

As a football fan, that was an amazing game.  USC earned that win

1 minute ago, Meacon said:

Great game. I wonder if Sam Darnold was aware that he was getting his wee-wee sucked all night. Herbstreit deserves an award for being able to commentate while slurpin' dong for three and a half hours.

He was in love with Darnold. Granted I kinda was too, especially in that 4th quarter. Hell of a player. Too bad he's a Trojan.

I was saying earlier to my buddy that PSU have been like the Hulk Hogan of college football. They take a beating in the first half, only to Hulk Up and become unstoppable in the second. 

What I didn't realize though, is that USC was The Ultimate Warrior circa WrestleMania 6.

Penn State threw that game away, but I really can't be upset too much. It was still a phenomenal season, next year has so much promise, and that was a fantastic game overall.

• Like 2