2016 College Football Thread

Maxx

I've only ever entered it through the back door.  Its right next to Buffalo Brothers and Dutch's, right down the street from the book store.

He did not, But I did :D

1. Was everything I hoped it would be and more.

2. I actually got chills when the teams ran out, I think the realization hit me at that point.
3. CANNON!!! Every football game needs a cannon from now on.

4. Somehow they managed to run out of Beer and Merch before I got to the front of both lines, The single and only disappointment on the day was me not getting a "Just here to see the Cal game" Beastmode shirt.

5. Hope we can get more of these in the future, With 61k people we hopefully will have schools lining up to come down.

On 26/08/2016 at 10:34, Plubby said:

Yeah, as above (except West Coast = Best Coast) Plus I have an assignment due.

Also i've already experienced a college game in its homeland :3

I would disagree but then you went and stayed in the nightclub district and smiled at the local hobos, Rookie. <_< Hopefully next year or year after I can claim the same with a Terps game or something.

On 26/08/2016 at 10:48, Plubby said:

2014. So i'm starting to get the itch to go back and re-up on Wings and football, but financially it won't be viable until next season, more realistically the season after.

In his defense, Cross coast trips are a pain in the ass. I've been saying i'd go to his beloved "Best Coast" for like 4 years now.

• Like 2

Do you like a lot of offense or are you more of a defensive fan?

if offense is your game, maybe Florida State and Ole Miss or Georgia against UNC. 

If defense, give LSU and Wisconsin a watch. Plus LSU has perhaps the best athlete at running back, Leonard Fornette.

For real though, it's tough to go wrong with whatever game you decide to watch this weekend. 

Unless you pick Michigan/Hawaii. <_<

Pfft what a silly question, you obviously go offense!  SHOOOOOOT OUT!

Also that TCU/Kansas game is in Kansas, so I'm probably not attending it.  TCU/Kansas State though!

App St-Tennessee in a war. App St in good field position to go ahead late.

Now we're going to OT because App St was driving but ran out of time despite having a timeout left. Did they hire Andy Reid in the offseason?

Tennessee scores off of a fumble recovery TD and then stops App St's possession. College is great!