2016 College Football Thread

Maxx

So as Meacon said, yes I am a member of the SC State staff.

I can confirm that this (http://www.sbnation.com/2016/9/17/12952820/south-carolina-state-carlos-merritt-fumble-mistake-clemson) did in fact happen.

I can deny though that I went to Dabo personally and tapped. I will never let the ACC (which includes Notre Dame) go over me.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Blaze09 said:

So as Meacon said, yes I am a member of the SC State staff.

I can confirm that this (http://www.sbnation.com/2016/9/17/12952820/south-carolina-state-carlos-merritt-fumble-mistake-clemson) did in fact happen.

I can deny though that I went to Dabo personally and tapped. I will never let the ACC (which includes Notre Dame) go over me.

Good luck to you the rest of the season, buddy. I'm rooting for ya. 

I was rooting for you today, though, and it really didn't help. :(

Probably just going to go ahead and clear my schedule for Louisville-Clemson in 2 weeks. But before we can get there!

Clemson in a trap game at Georgia Tech on Thursday. USC's season on the line against Utah on Friday. Wisconsin-MSU in a huge Big 10 game. Georgia-Ole Miss where we get a shot to see how good the SEC East. Florida-Tennessee, a classic rivalry from my childhood. Arkansas-Texas A&M! Stanford-UCLA from the Rose Bowl! Washington-Arizona! 

• Like 2

Good God I've never seen FSU get beaten like that.  Yes, that's the biggest score they've given up, but I'm not even talking about the point DIF ... I'm talking about how absolutely horrid they looked.  Never seen anyone make them look like they were jogging, like they couldn't tackle, or like they genuinely didn't belong on the field.  Holy shit.

And I'm done watching Notre Dame until they fire Brian Van Gorder. I've seen every second of every game for years (including the 3-9 2007 season), but I'm sitting out next week if that sorry sack of shit is still coaching this defense. He's a bigger scam artist than Charlie Whitehurst or Matt Flynn. I've never seen someone so inept keep such a high profile job for so long. Fuck that guy.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, damshow said:

Oh yeah so this week's Oregon uniform combo is actually beautiful and it's what they should wear every week for ever and ever.

r129691_864x1296_2-3.jpg&w=570

That's right! They're dressing as actual ducks!

That actually is a really good looking uniform. I really dig that.

And I'm so glad Michigan smashed Penn State. Maybe a bit misguided but the whole scandal and hero worship of Joe Paterno makes me really despise Penn State.