2016 College Football Thread

Maxx

Report shows Baylor suppressing reports of sexual assault on campus

The package, reported by Armen Keteyian, details how Waco police kept details of reported assaults from the Title IX office, how Baylor delayed doing their own investigations as required by the federal government, and how the university reportedly retaliated against two coaches who reported sexual assaults.

How not-at-all surprising.

Crawford also was advised to avoid generating records herself. Crawford said at one point she wrote a 16-page memo to Ramsower outlining her concerns about how Baylor was moving in a “non-compliant trajectory” regarding Title IX. She said he responded by telling her, “Don’t ever put anything like that in writing to me again.” Ramsower denied saying that.

Report aired last night, I haven't had any luck finding it online though.

On 11/5/2016 at 20:55, Alex. said:

reasons why the era of alabama needs to stop being a thing

I think we're firmly in the middle of this era right now. As long as Saban's around Bama will keep winning. He's surrounded himself with good minds and every up-and-coming assistant in the sport would drop everything to come coach there.

Nick Saban hasn't had a recruiting class since he showed up at LSU that didn't win a national championship. It's a stat that doesn't even seem real.

• Like 1

Just now, Meacon said:

That's what makes the fact that he was strongly considering the NY Giants job so sad. He was almost out of our college football lives, guys. Almost. :(

Given his history, he probably would've been back just as quick

• Like 2

I have to imagine that if LSU wins against the Razorbacks tonight, Orgeron's got a better chance of going from interim head coach to having a permanent job. Yea? 

Be interesting to see if the Razorbacks defense can hold against Fournette and repeat last weekend's game against the Gators.

EDIT: 14-0 at the start of the 2nd. Defense can't stop Fournette. Figures.

37 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

I have to imagine that if LSU wins against the Razorbacks tonight, Orgeron's got a better chance of going from interim head coach to having a permanent job. Yea? 

Be interesting to see if the Razorbacks defense can hold against Fournette and repeat last weekend's game against the Gators.

EDIT: 14-0 at the start of the 2nd. Defense can't stop Fournette. Figures.

Defense can't seem to stop anyone really.

• Like 1

I think they've already given up more yardage to LSU in 2 quarters than they did the entirety of last week's game.