2016 College Football Thread

Maxx

Apparently we have just the one game this week (sometimes they'll do double/triple headers):

Sat 1700: NC State at Clemson (BT Sport ESPN)

EDIT:

Actually, I tell a lie. We actually four games over the weekend. After the above, there's also Ohio State @ Wisconsin in the early hours of Sunday.

Prior to those, we have a some games in the early hours of Saturday morning on BT Sport 3: Duke @ Louisville, followed by Mississippi State @ BYU.

7 minutes ago, Alex. said:

yay clemson rushing the field for beating unranked nc state woooooo fuck dabo

Clemson fans rush the field after every home game win...

That said, Dabo has a horseshoe lodged so far up his ass, you can see it when he smiles. NC State had them dead to rights, but college kickers are a tremendous waste of space.

12 minutes ago, Meacon said:

Clemson fans rush the field after every home game win...

That said, Dabo has a horseshoe lodged so far up his ass, you can see it when he smiles. NC State had them dead to rights, but college kickers are a tremendous waste of space.

Yeah I know they do, but thats my point about Clemson fans. I understand rushing the field when you pull off a major upset, but when you are barely defeating an unranked opponent, not a good look. I don't see Alabama rushing the field against Kentucky or some shit lol.

Clemson better be moving down the rankings this week..

Edited by Alex.

fuck ohio state fuck ohio state fuck ohio state fuck ohio state fuck ohio state fuck ohio state fuck ohio state fuck ohio state fuck ohio state fuck ohio state fuck ohio state fuck ohio state fuck ohio state fuck ohio state fuck ohio state fuck ohio state fuck ohio state fuck ohio state fuck ohio state fuck ohio state fuck ohio state fuck ohio state fuck ohio state fuck ohio state fuck ohio state fuck ohio state fuck ohio state fuck ohio state fuck ohio state fuck ohio state fuck ohio state fuck ohio state fuck ohio state fuck ohio state fuck ohio state fuck ohio state fuck ohio state fuck ohio state fuck ohio state fuck ohio state fuck ohio state fuck ohio state fuck ohio state fuck ohio state fuck ohio state fuck ohio state fuck ohio state fuck ohio state fuck ohio state fuck ohio state fuck ohio state fuck ohio state fuck ohio state fuck ohio state fuck ohio state fuck ohio state fuck ohio state fuck ohio state fuck ohio state fuck ohio state fuck ohio state fuck ohio state fuck ohio state fuck ohio state fuck ohio state fuck ohio state fuck ohio state fuck ohio state fuck ohio state fuck ohio state fuck ohio state fuck ohio state fuck ohio state fuck ohio state fuck ohio state fuck ohio state fuck ohio state fuck ohio state fuck ohio state fuck ohio state fuck ohio state fuck ohio state fuck ohio state fuck ohio state fuck ohio state fuck ohio state fuck ohio state fuck ohio state fuck ohio state fuck ohio state fuck ohio state fuck ohio state fuck ohio state fuck ohio state fuck ohio state fuck ohio state

• Like 2

I keep hoping for the reveal that the Crimson Tide team is made up of drug-fueled cyborgs and thus, all of their championships are invalidated and they're banned from football forever. 

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

I keep hoping for the reveal that the Crimson Tide team is made up of drug-fueled cyborgs and thus, all of their championships are invalidated and they're banned from football forever. 

I think the Vols would have lost that game regardless, but Alabama is one of the dirtiest teams in college football. I cannot wait for the day that karma finally bites them in the ass. (I'd love it if the got the Death Penalty, ala SMU, but that won't happen) One of Alabama's players should have been tossed in the 4th, but the refs didn't do anything. You can bet if a Vol had put his hand in a Turd fan's face, he'd have been booted. And Alabama's second TD of the game only happened because the refs didn't see a blatant pass interference. If they had, there's no way Dobbs would have thrown an interception the next play. 

So I repeat: FUCK BAMA! 

1 hour ago, Buschy Wonka said:

Sigh...I won't even tune in to the National Title game if it's Alabama vs Ohio State.

Me, either. I hate both teams with a vengeance. Alabama because they're dirty, OSU because Urban Meyer is an asshat and the program was dirty before he took it over.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cloudy said:

Didn't you go to Alabama?

On 10/16/2016 at 09:41, damshow said:

So much promise yesterday thrown away. Ah well.

Hoping the Aggies can go into Tuscaloosa and take care of business next week, otherwise we're getting an undefeated Bama season.

49-42 ... it's been done.  Here's hoping it does again.  A&M forces turnovers and Bama is a bit loose with the ball.  As long as they don't shit the bead early and get behind by more than 10 in any stretch ... it can absolutely happen.