2016 College Football Thread

Maxx

If curses were real (ala the supposed Cubs and Red Sox curses), I'd love for someone to put one on Bama.

i had a great dream the other night: Alabama got into major trouble with the NCAA and were offered one of two choices: the same `death penalty' SMU got, or the NCAA appoints their next head coach and signs him to a contract, and he cannot be fired unless he gets into legal trouble. 

They choice the latter option....and ended up with Derek Dooley signed to a 25 year contract. :)

Edited by GhostMachine

Penn State knocks off Ohio State. Not sure how I feel. I am weary for Michigan with them in Lansing next week, State is desperate and would love to spoil Michigans season. Should be a fun one.

2 minutes ago, damshow said:

Joe Paterno is looking up at us all with a big smile right now.

Heh, I get it, because he is in Hell. 

I was listening to the UCA Bears game on the radio earlier and I had no idea they're doing so good. Yay! We have at least two teams in Arkansas that don't suck completely!