EWR Real World Update: February 2017

With the brand split now having been fully in effect for quite some time, I think the entire WWE roster needs an overness haul to reflect the current positioning of where everyone is on the roster. I can slowly start working on it, but I'm not sure of how much free time I'll have this weekend. If any one else is willing to help that would be awesome.

On 2/11/2017 at 16:05, metallica fan said:

Remove from Chikara Roster: Amasis, Blaster Mcmassive, Blind Rage, Dalon Castle, Flex Rumblecrunch, Hype Rockwell, Jaka, Jakob Hammermeier, Jervis Cottonbelly, Jigsaw, Kodama, Leonard F. Chikarason, Pinkie Sanchez, Prakash Sabar, Shynron, Snowflake, Swamp Monster, Worker Ant II

Rename Amasis to DeSean Pratt

Rename Orange Cassidy to Fire Ant

Rename Estonian Thunderfrog to Thunderfrog

Stable: Remove Devastation Corporation, The Hexed Man

Stable: Add The Legion of Rot (Hallowicked, Frightmare, Kobald)

Chikara Young Lions Champion -> The Space Monkey

Also make Ultra Mantis Black an active Worker again and make him the CHIKARA Grand Champion

Also, regarding TNA, is the roster really right for them? The Great Khali? Seriously?

Sorry if it's been mentioned already but I didn't see it but there's a lot of new additions to Chikaras roster 

Space Monkey

Cajun Crawdad

Solo Darling

Travis Huckabee

Jeremy Leary

Officer Bruno Meloni (im just gonna go an assume he's now in a tag team Warren Barksdale)

Merlok

Nytehawk

Razorhawk

Sylverhawk

The Wisper

Again sorry if these have been mentioned I'm just getting back into things haven't followed chikara in a bit as well, are any of those new characters for workers already in the game?

Couple of requests for new workers, although I don't have any stats or anything unfortunately, hopefully someone else can help out.

Dezmond Xavier and Zachary Wentz, I believe both have wrestled for CZW, and they tag together as Scarlet & Graves

Ashley Vox, Delmi Exo & Jawsolyn, who wrestle for CHIKARA and go by the name Team Sea Stars

Also, I noticed Laurel Van Ness was male on the current data

• Lineker unfeatured, unlocked, locked and unpinned this topic