TEW16 Real World Update: June 2017

Here is the update for June, as usual the major update this month has been updating stats, its been going well and hopefully for July all active and hopefully all semi active workers should be updated. If I can keep up with this pace hopefully the big update should be finished for the September update. One thing that I have changed up for WWE players is that the WWE UK title is a retired alliance title, if you play as WWE you can easily activate it and the current champion will be set, it is set to being retired due to how the AI would use the title as just another title. Beyond that the only other change was the workers I added last month to mostly add in Chikara's missing roster members. As usual I've done the typical updates for the month and made changes that have been posted in both threads.

Enjoy

Database: June 2017
Graphics: June 2017
Workers: January 2017
(Photobucket)

Frequently Asked Questions

Why is [Promotion] closed when they are active?
Due to how slow the game runs with more promotions active, I have included active promotions but have them closed, to identify these they have their opening date and closed date the same. To activate the promotion simply remove the closed date. They may also have their titles histories included, if they do you need to go into "Title Lineages" and remove their most recent record (identified with a "= -" or "= - #" before their record name). You can then activate the title (all closed promotions titles are retired) and then set the champion if they are under contract.

Helpful Guidelines

Spoiler

Stamina Stat To Match Length
41-53% = 10m Max
53-65% = 15m Max
65-77% = 34m Max
77-89% = 49m Max
89-100% - upto 88m

Popularity Levels (Based on general all region percentages)
0-19% = Unknown
20-39% = Regional Level
40-57% = Regional Star
58-62% = Recognisable
63-69% = Well Known
70-77% = Draw
78-84% = Star
85-92% = Huge Star
93-100% = Icon

Personality Templates

Spoiler

Class Act (Positive)
- Compassionate
- Dependable
- Driven
- Humble
- Loyal
- Optimistic
- Social

Class Act (Positive)
- Dependable
- Extremely Loyal
- Social

Egomaniac Star (Extremly Negative)
- Bold
- Dependable
- Extremely Driven
- Extremely Egotistical
- Extremely Manipulative
- Mercenary
- Ruthless
- Selfish

Free Spirit (Positive)
- Compassionate
- Extremely Flaky
- Extremely Liberal
- Extremely Social
- Hesitant
- Humble
- Loyal
- Naive
- Optimistic

Grizzled Veteran
- Antisocial
- Conservative
- Dependable
- Pessimistic

Jerk (Very Negative)
- Bold
- Driven
- Egotistical
- Manipulative
- Mercenary
- Ruthless
- Selfish

Master Politician
- Driven
- Egotistical
- Extremely Dependable
- Extremely Manipulative
- Ruthless
- Selfish
- Social

Normal
- Bold
- Egotistical
- Mercenary
- Ruthless
- Selfish
- Social

Party Animal (Positive)
- Bold
- Extremely Social
- Flaky
- Hesitant
- Liberal
- Optimistic

Rookie (Positive)
- Compassionate
- Dependable
- Extremely Naive
- Generous
- Hesitant
- Humble
- Loyal
- Optimistic
- Social
- Timid

How to Install a Mod and Picture Packs in TEW 2016

Spoiler

• Like 1

Thanks for the update.

Is Alex Del Barrio the former WWE/NXT Announcer Alex Reyes? If so, his gender should be changed to Male.

Angelus Layne has returned to wrestling in April 2016 (change her status from Out of the Business to Active Wrestler)

Is Noelle Foley still training to become a professional wrestler? (She is currently a Non-Wrestler in the database)

Wesna has returned to wrestling in June 2016 (change her status from Out of the Business to Active Wrestler)

Damian Martinez should be listed as Punishment Martinez in Ring of Honor, and should be available to work in Japan. He did the Honor Rising shows over there and impressed, so it wouldn't surprise me to see him used more by New Japan with their ROH relationship.

First of all, thanks for the updates that you make. They are awesome.

I've a thing to ask to you. I'm trying to use a TEW booking sheet that is directly connected with the database. But he want the DB password to make connection. It's possibile to have the password?

On 09/06/2017 at 08:57, Teuz said:

I've a thing to ask to you. I'm trying to use a TEW booking sheet that is directly connected with the database. But he want the DB password to make connection. It's possibile to have the password?

The database password is there to stop people breaking the database, it is not added by me, its added by the program.

New UK TV Channel and TV Deal to be added. 

Lucha Libra AAA Worldwide will be broadcast every Wednesday on Freeview sports channel FrontRunner at 9.30pm. - http://www.frontrunner.tv 

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/news/a830415/luchador-wrestling-uk-tv-free/

Front Runner is a Freeview (free-to-air) channel so it has the same kind of reach in the UK as Challenge TV and Spike UK, however its a high channel number (91) and I literally never heard of it until this deal was announced so would place it somewhere slightly below Challenge/Spike UK in size. 

From the names announced so far for the Mae Young Classic, the following are not in the data, from what I can find out they are all Performance Center rookies, I'll hopefully add them for next month.

- Bianca Blair
- Danielle Kamela
- Julia Ho
- Taynara Melo
- Victoria Gonzales
- Zhao Xia

• I'm not in front of my computer so cant access the DB to check for sure, but believe Don West has already been added to Impact Wrestling roster right? If not then add him in as he is set to call Slammiversary. No word on Mike Tenay returning as yet but is being speculated. http://impactwrestling.com/impact-wrestling-taps-mlbnhl-announcer-robert-flores-slammiversary/
  • In addition IMPACT have tapped MLB/NHL announcer Robert Flores to do commentary so he will need added to the database. Might be a one off but he's a big wrestling fan so worth having in the DB as potential hire in future for any company. 

Remove the following workers from IMPACT Wrestling:

• Gregory Shane Helms
  • Pat Kenney / Simon Diamond
  • Al Snow

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/850961-two-more-names-finished-with-impact-wrestling

In addition i'd remove the Al Snow Wrestling Academy as being owned by Impact, i believe they are no longer to be affiliated now following the departure of Snow. 

On his podcast, Konnan mentioned that ACH and Sammy Guevara would be receiving an Impact tryout soon. He also mentioned that Impact was trying to get Aerostar and Drago as LAX's opponents for Slammiversary but that is up in the air unless they work out something with Lucha Underground.

Edited by JohnnyNitro

Just a little status update

- Updated all active, semi active, & deceased wrestlers stats and pop.
- Updated all title changes/histories as of today.
- Added all missing Mae Young Classic participants that have been announced, mainly the NXT rookies.
- Updated all changes posted in this thread.

Can anyone who watches Impact and Lucha Underground post if there are any titles change this week when they air.

Beyond that I'm looking to get the July update released on Friday.

23 hours ago, TheWho87 said:

Can anyone who watches Impact and Lucha Underground post if there are any titles change this week when they air.

Can't speak for Lucha but no title changes on this week's IMPACT show. I'm assuming you've already updated Sonjay Dutt's X-Division title win from last week? 

Few more impact updates for your reference -

- Change Jeff and Karen Jarrett's contracts to Written and set loyalty to Impact: Impact Wrestling has acquired Global Force Wrestling. As part of the agreement, Jeff Jarrett will join the Anthem Wrestling Exhibitions Board of Directors, will become Chief Creative Officer and will be an equity owner. Also confirmed is that new championship belts will debut at Slammiversary. To read the full Press Release go here.

- The above release confirms the title merges at Slammiversary so the GFW titles can probably now be added under IMPACT ownership and set as retired or removed altogether. 

- Add Drago and El Hijo Del Fantasma to the impact roster as faces. Impact has announced that AAA/Lucha Underground's Drago and El Hijo Del Fantasma will be at Slammiversary to compete in a 4-Way Tag Team Match.

- Jarrett also announced that NOAH talent will be competing at the event, it is expected to be Marufuji and Ishimori as they are conveniently NOT booked for the upcoming NOAH show on July 1st. 

- Add Dos Caras to the IMPACT roster as a Babyface personality/Non-Wrestler. The legendary Dos Caras will be in his son's (Alberto El Patron's) corner at Slammiversary in his World Title Match against Lashley. This will be Caras' first appearance for Impact Wrestling.

- Add "King Mo" Muhammed Lawal to the Impact Wrestling Roster. Announced he will be in Lashley's corner at Slammiversary, apparently some plans for him to compete in the ring  down the line. 

- Remove Brandi and Cody Rhodes from the Impact Roster. Neither have competed for Impact in some time and when asked when Cody would be returning to Impact Wrestling, Brandi Rhodes commented on Twitter "His dates with Impact were finished months ago dude." Cody was last used on the March 9th taping.

He's not in the current database from what i can see but i'm sure can be imported from a previous update, he was definitely the database before - perhaps around the time he was last in TNA under the Dixie regime, 2012?. Add him as a semi-active wrestler, with MMA fighter as "other genre". Current push could be personality and alignment Heel since he's in Lashley's corner.

Edited by JohnnyNitro

I wouldn't add Drago, El Hijo del Fantasma or Dos Caras to the Impact roster, as none of them are likely to be working there long-term.

Drago & Fantasma are there, in TEW terms, on a "talent trade" with AAA, any NOAH talent will be there on the same terms.

16 hours ago, JohnnyNitro said:

Can't speak for Lucha but no title changes on this week's IMPACT show. I'm assuming you've already updated Sonjay Dutt's X-Division title win from last week? 

- The above release confirms the title merges at Slammiversary so the GFW titles can probably now be added under IMPACT ownership and set as retired or removed altogether.

I'll keep their current set up as alliance titles until they get unified and then Impact will own them and they will be retired and the alliance removed.

3 hours ago, Skummy said:

I wouldn't add Drago, El Hijo del Fantasma or Dos Caras to the Impact roster, as none of them are likely to be working there long-term.

Drago & Fantasma are there, in TEW terms, on a "talent trade" with AAA, any NOAH talent will be there on the same terms.

It's possible to put them on loan for 1-3 appearances, might be logical for Drago and Fantasma, not so much for Dos Caras.

• Lineker unpinned and unfeatured this topic
19 hours ago, TheWho87 said:

It's possible to put them on loan for 1-3 appearances, might be logical for Drago and Fantasma, not so much for Dos Caras.

Its possible to add /Pre-Set Loans in the editor? I didnt know that, if so then yes thats perfect, they are expected to work the PPV and the taping thereafter so 5 appearances tops - think 1-3 would suffice. 

Just add Dos Caras under a PPA deal - its probably a 1 shot for the PPV and tapings i'm guessing. 

Ishimori and Marufuji have been confirmed as the NOAH talent as i had alluded earlier. 

Also add Gunner to NXT under the name Chad Lail, he made his NXT debut during last nights NXT live event in St. Petersburg, Florida.

20 minutes ago, SirEdger said:

Well, that's his real name so shouldn't it already be his name in the database?

In the data he hasthe name he used on the independents "Phil Shatter"

Feel free to move the discussion to the new thread