WWE 2K18

Kyle

I find it weird RVD is in the Cena stuff. They fought at ONS in a great match to start WWECW but they doesn't make him one if Cena's "greatest rivals". I'd put JBL in before him.

How do you get tag matches to actually let you control the person in the match? I start out on the apron and when I try to tag in it switches me to whoever tags out and when I googled it all I could find was click L3 or R3 which either did nothing or just changed my target. I'm on PS4 if that makes a difference 

4 minutes ago, Trey said:

How do you get tag matches to actually let you control the person in the match? I start out on the apron and when I try to tag in it switches me to whoever tags out and when I googled it all I could find was click L3 or R3 which either did nothing or just changed my target. I'm on PS4 if that makes a difference 

You can select to play as both when choosing who you want to play as. At least that's what I did in the one tag match I've had, and I controlled both guys.

• Like 1

I got spooked and thought I bought the wrong bundle for a sec because two of the add ons have 2K17 icons. Actual files names are 2K18 stuff though.

Is there a way to check the install progress on this game? I wanna do stuff besides exibition with 5 guys.

This damn pin system. Does the meter come up automatically or when I press x?

51 minutes ago, =BK= said:

Is there a way to check the install progress on this game? I wanna do stuff besides exibition with 5 guys.

This damn pin system. Does the meter come up automatically or when I press x?

It’s automatic, you press to stop it. You’ll get the hang after a while.

As for progress, look in your notifications, should be able to find it through that.

• Thanks 1

12 GB out of 52. Jesus.

Also Seth Rollins' is OP and I can't figure out how to Irish whip.

Got the game installed. During the demo thing Rollins' pissed me off by kicking out of three Roode Pumphandle Slams then winning so as soon as the full game was ready I downloaded a Shibata from Community Creations  and fucking destroyed him.

I made my CAW in the career mode or whatever it's called. Haven't properly started yet though.

34 minutes ago, Apsham said:

You can up Finisher Power to make them a bigger deal in the sliders. It's the bare minimum I do every year.

Yeah, this is non-negotiable for me. Irks the shit out of me when somebody kicks out of a finisher in a throwaway midcard match. The downside is that for some inexplicable reason, it also increases the damage of signatures, so you get a fair few matches ending without a finisher at all, but that's the lesser of two evils for me.

• Like 1

On 12/24/2017 at 15:15, Trey said:

I couldn't figure out how to get that to work Baddar but Apsham was right; the pad is what switches between tag partners. 

One thing about this game, I don’t feel like they explain enough of the controls. It’s bare minimum explanations and thats it. Are they assuming everybody already knows how to do everything? They ought to have a detailed tutorial mode so that people can get the feel for everything.

I still haven't had an option pop up to let me control both like you guys were saying popped up for you and when I pick a wrestler no matter what I hit it doesn't pop up 1P on both. Not that it matters as I know how to switch now but it's still annoying that something that came up for you guys didn't show up for me.