WWE 2K18

Kyle

I'm in universe mode so I'm not actually selecting players, I'm just on the loading screen part that also let's you pick which wrestler you want to be. If you select the guy standing in front you get to play as whoever is in the ring and if you don't you're outside the ring unless you use the touch pad to switch between them

26 minutes ago, Trey said:

I'm in universe mode so I'm not actually selecting players, I'm just on the loading screen part that also let's you pick which wrestler you want to be. If you select the guy standing in front you get to play as whoever is in the ring and if you don't you're outside the ring unless you use the touch pad to switch between them

Ok, so this happened to me as well. So if you do a tag match in Universe, edit the match and then before you pick the competitors it will ask you the “control partner” thing. So say yes, pick the teams you want and then pick your team to control when you actually play the match.

Ohno wants me to eat Bacon with him, one of the AoP is touchy about his doughnut habit and Asuka is craving pizza and cupcakes. I feel like this game is missing a quest system where I can bribe people with food for help.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Made a Women's show in Universe Mode. Steph was given the Women's World Title, Nia was given the Women's TV title and The Bella's got the Tag titles.

First show has Asuka vs Lita in the main event. I'm thinking that's a fantastic mainevent.

It's a squash. Lita kicked out of the early roundhouse kick but went under in the Asuka Lock without getting any offense in at all.

Oh and this game needs more Women's tag entrances. I had to give Paige and AJ Lee DIY's entrance.

Been dabbling in the Superstar Editor a bit tonight, man it's so great compared to how it used to be. I love the level of customisation you can do now, last time I owned this game all you could change was colours on existing attires. I've given Tye Dillinger some new colours as a starter then gave him an entrance t-shirt instead of that big collar thing, being able to do that so easily and add his actual logos to it was cool. Hilariously managed to even make KO & Sami custom shirts with a picture of Shane McMahon crossed out on.

One thing though, is there a way to put downloaded alt. attires properly on existing superstars? I figured they could just be imported but when I tried that on Carmella and Alexa it only imported the choice of top, not the colours, logos or anything so was a bit pointless downloading them. I want them as attires not fully fledged CAW superstar spots.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Adam said:

One thing though, is there a way to put downloaded alt. attires properly on existing superstars? I figured they could just be imported but when I tried that on Carmella and Alexa it only imported the choice of top, not the colours, logos or anything so was a bit pointless downloading them. I want them as attires not fully fledged CAW superstar spots.

My understanding is that is a glitch with the logo editor.  Apparently for creators who made a custom logo if they added it to the CAW but then decided to re-size the custom logo, it effectively makes the entire logo unusable but the creator nor the person downloading it realizes it since it shows up in the previews.  I had the same thing happen with a downloaded Carmella, her red singlet came over but the logos and text were gone so it was just a plain red singlet.

It's a terrible glitch considering how much work some creators put into these CAWs, no clue if it's been fixed or not but several of the top rated CAWs have been downloaded so many times it just leads to more people downloading the glitched versions of CAWs while the functioning ones get lost in the ether.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Busch E said:

My understanding is that is a glitch with the logo editor.  Apparently for creators who made a custom logo if they added it to the CAW but then decided to re-size the custom logo, it effectively makes the entire logo unusable but the creator nor the person downloading it realizes it since it shows up in the previews.  I had the same thing happen with a downloaded Carmella, her red singlet came over but the logos and text were gone so it was just a plain red singlet.

It's a terrible glitch considering how much work some creators put into these CAWs, no clue if it's been fixed or not but several of the top rated CAWs have been downloaded so many times it just leads to more people downloading the glitched versions of CAWs while the functioning ones get lost in the ether.

Ah I see, that at least makes sense then. Is a shame considering the effort folks put in, but I'm content to just have a go at it myself. I'm far from an editing expert, but the t-shirt I gave Alexa matches up to her real one pretty well, so I just deleted the downloaded ones since they're glitched.

Of course Enzo talks about fried chicken.

Also, I wanna tie these devs to chairs and make them play "Shut Your Mouth" and "Here Comes The Pain" so they can see the near perfect version of this mess of a mode that was made in 2002 and 2003.

Well the AI leaves a lot to be desired in a Ladder match, hopefully it was just because I did an 8-man. Hardly anyone ever bothered with ladders in fact I think I got the only two out that were ever in play. And whenever anyone climbed up half the guys would just stand and watch them, or else go out of the ring to fight someone already laid out.

In the end Ziggler did all the leg work only to get halted by Roode at the last second, then he climbed up and grabbed the belt whilst Jinder just stood next to the ladder and admired him.

Got put in an opener at MiTB against Sin Cara who I'd feuded with as he's a company man, they'd also started a storyline of me wanting in the MitB match. I got the match against Sin Cara, then I come back and I'm now also in the MiTB match. I have to win, do and OMG Moment and use the ladders on someone to advance. I'm a 60 Overall and have been on the main roster for 4 months and I'm basically set up for a World Title Match already... 

• Confused 1