WWE 2K18

Kyle

Just got to Survivor Series and set my card structure up to match the one used in real life.  I find that I play more matches on the TV shows but when the PPVs roll around I watch the CPU play it out and then I book the angles on TV accordingly.  I had work to do last night so I let this show play out as I worked on my laptop.

1. The Balor Club def. The New Day in what was a fun match with a lot of near-falls and pin breakups on both sides.  Balor gets the pin on Big E.

2. The Raw women's team (Sasha, Bayley, Nia, Alexa) steamrolled the SD women's team (Charlotte, Becky, Natalya, Tamina).  Poor Tamina, the lowest rated person on her team, ended up in a 4-on-1 and while she was able to take out Alexa, she tapped out to the Bank Statement not long after.

3. United States champion AJ Styles dispatched of Intercontinental champion Curt Hawkins with the relative ease.

4. The odd, bearded pairing of Raw Tag Team champions Bray Wyatt and the Big Show put down newly minted SD Tag Team champions Breezango with a Sister Abigail on Fandango.

5. Raw Women's champion Asuka submitted SD Women's Champion Naomi in a back and forth match that saw them trading finishers.

6. Universal champion Roman Reigns pinned WWE champion Kevin Owens in a match that sadly resembled what Brock/Jinder would've looked like.

7. The Raw men's team (Rollins, Ambrose, Miz, Braun) and SD men's team (Roode, Nakamura, Zayn, Orton) had an absolute war that lasted close to 40 minutes, nearly impossible to get pins with people constantly running in for the breakup.  Don't remember the exact elimination but it came down to Braun against Nakamura and Zayn.  Braun was able to take down Nakamura.  Zayn came in and hit a Blue Thunder Bomb which made me pop, but then he tried to throw him into the corner for the Heluva Kick and kept failing.  Bear Hug, submission, Braun wins.

So Raw went 6-1 and SmackDown's only win was against a guy who despite holding a title has one of if not the lowest ratings on the roster.  Yeesh.

I am playing my second Rumble now, and it is following a similar pattern as the first one.... leading me to a question.

Is it just my luck, or do you guys notice that new entrants ALWAYS come after you, no matter what else is happening in the ring?

14 hours ago, This Is APSHAM said:

I'm sick today so I decided to make a WCW universe. And I ran out of download slots to make my PPVs with. God dammit.

That's the worst. I get why they feel the need to limit the daily downloads, to not stress the servers... but I've said it before, and I will say it a million more times until they make it happen.. if I want to use 400 GB of my hard drive for community creations, I should absolutely be able to do that.

Another option would be for 2K to actually add in some new arenas, shows, belts, etc. I feel like they stopped adding in retro stuff when they stopped doing the Showcase. Really, what they should do is provide us with at least one version of each WCW TV show and a PPV for each month. Same deal with ECW, and any other promotions they want to add in.

• 4 weeks later...

Has anyone had any luck with this face scan stuff? Cause it works like ass for me no matter what picture I use. I took one in the light and edited it into an oval shape with the edges blurred into a skin background and it's still no go.

After fully customizing my universe with graphics and rebranding the Take Over shows into "Ladies Night" for my female brand I ran the first WWE Ladies Night.

Asuka defended her TV title against Ivory and Ember Moon. Rosemary defeated Chyna. Charlotte and Becky beat The Iconic Duo. Abbey Laith and Alundra Blayze won the tag-titles from The Bella Twins. Lita called out Trish. Nia Jax defeated Sarah Logan in Last Woman Standing. Carmella dethroned Stephanie to win the World title.

• Like 2

Ahhh, the dream.

DXQwibZVMAA38jz.jpg:large

Also my friend's CAW looks like I just gravely offended him without noticing.

• Like 2

I just got stupidly excited because I randomized a RAW and Smackdown! draft with 25 roster members each and then randomly generated 6 tag teams. Going through the list was straightforward until I saw that it paired Kalisto and Ricky Steamboat - I don't even need to think TWICE about what name to give them.

18 hours ago, This Is APSHAM said:

I just got stupidly excited because I randomized a RAW and Smackdown! draft with 25 roster members each and then randomly generated 6 tag teams. Going through the list was straightforward until I saw that it paired Kalisto and Ricky Steamboat - I don't even need to think TWICE about what name to give them.

Men on a Mission is going to be a breakout team for your division!

Nah. I just share pictures here. I wouldn't even know how to go about capturing full console footage.

Can it record me talking too? I knew it had some built in stuff like that but I don't really know much about it. I just take screenshots and send them to Twitter.

30 minutes ago, =BK= said:

Can it record me talking too? I knew it had some built in stuff like that but I don't really know much about it. I just take screenshots and send them to Twitter.

It can, yeah. Obviously you need a headset with a microphone, but as long as it plugs into the PS4 (controller or the console), I believe it works.

EDIT: That might just be for streaming to Twitch, actually. But you could always do that and then upload those Twitch streams to YouTube.

Ahh, a sweet reminder why I shouldn't care that I can't play online without PS+ or whatever.

DXfcq8fVAAESxi8?format=jpg

Noam Dar:WWE Champion.

Also

DXfiu5qU8AEIKJ6?format=jpg

Why? What are you even gonna do with those pictures of Carmella in the game? They wont even look good on a shirt.

• Like 1