WWE 2K18

Kyle

I accidentally ticked an option for Bayley buddies when I made the arena without realizing it and I keep forgetting to turn them off. They're constantly raised, watching the ring all throughout the show.

And yeah, hair is awful but it always has been in these games. Alexa's is the worst. It's even bugged out on her selection photo.

13 hours ago, =BK= said:

I accidentally ticked an option for Bayley buddies when I made the arena without realizing it and I keep forgetting to turn them off. They're constantly raised, watching the ring all throughout the show.

Now that I know this is an option, I'm buying the game and take back everything bad I said about it <_<

16 hours ago, Baddar said:

And if you watch Ladies Night 3, even the Buddies turn on Bayley. 

Now I'm wondering how I can make a Bayley Buddy mask for someone to wear.

• Like 2

Why is Triple H's "The Game" theme in here twice? I figured "Triple H 01" would be "My Time" or "Triple H" would be "King of Kings" but nope, they're both "The Game" and neither one is instrumental.

On 3/12/2018 at 20:12, Adam es Tranquilo said:

Naomi's arms look fine. The graphics overall look absolutely fine, and if he's gone to all that effort to craft a unique-looking, different world for his women's division then he should be praised for it, I like it. Not sure what you're pulling it all to pieces for.

As for hair? Hair is something the makers of the game have struggled with for years, especially the women where it's generally longer.

I was referring to how bad the ladies look compared to the guys, wasn't trying to belittle Kirkland's work. Sorry if it came off that way. I actually enjoy his updates, so keep it up :D

• Like 3

6 hours ago, michgcs said:

I was referring to how bad the ladies look compared to the guys, wasn't trying to belittle Kirkland's work. Sorry if it came off that way. I actually enjoy his updates, so keep it up :D

All good then, probably a bit the wording and also my interpretation being off.

As you were, keep the updates coming @=BK=!

• 3 weeks later...

What are the different upload sizes for? I'm making custom rings and stuff and I'm having to upload my logos in every size so that I can have them in any option because I don't know which size goes with what sections. 

1 minute ago, =BK= said:

What are the different upload sizes for? I'm making custom rings and stuff and I'm having to upload my logos in every size so that I can have them in any option because I don't know which size goes with what sections. 

IIRC, it's for CAWs. You can only have a certain number of each size logo on created wrestlers.

I think you're missing the point of my question. :P

Certain sized images will not show up in ring creation and certain sizes won't show up in other creation bits in the options. I need to figure out what sizes are meant for what things because right now without that knowledge I have to upload every bit I want to use in every size so I'm sure to have it when I go to place it.

10 minutes ago, =BK= said:

I think you're missing the point of my question. :P

Certain sized images will not show up in ring creation and certain sizes won't show up in other creation bits in the options. I need to figure out what sizes are meant for what things because right now without that knowledge I have to upload every bit I want to use in every size so I'm sure to have it when I go to place it.

Ohhh, right, my bad. 

KvT9jCd.jpg

I found this, I assume it answers your question? :P

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Owen said:

Ohhh, right, my bad. 

KvT9jCd.jpg

I found this, I assume it answers your question? :P

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

Man - I just found and popped in my copy of WWE 2K14 and it's actually mildly depressing to play that game and see what the series evolved to in only four short years. I really miss the arcadey gameplay and actual game modes that didn't take a dogs age to load into and I doubt we'll ever see it this way again until 2K either realizes that there's still a market and they put out an alternative, use it as a gimmick some year or lose the license entirely.

I feel like they should alternate years, with a more simulation style game one year, followed by an arcade romp of some sort the next. Do the main WWE series, and then a Legends of Wrestling or All-Stars of Wrestling or something series.

I still want customization, and I still want a Universe type mode (and a career mode), but better. I think that could satisfy a lot of people.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Pentashám Jr. said:

Man - I just found and popped in my copy of WWE 2K14 and it's actually mildly depressing to play that game and see what the series evolved to in only four short years. I really miss the arcadey gameplay and actual game modes that didn't take a dogs age to load into and I doubt we'll ever see it this way again until 2K either realizes that there's still a market and they put out an alternative, use it as a gimmick some year or lose the license entirely.

I remember the huge change with the game engine on WWE ‘12 and thought it would improve from that point on every year, but the gameplay definitely feels as though it’s gone backwards for me.

One really noticeable thing for me in the current game is that the ring doesn’t budge at all when you hit a move. It’s the most baffling omission from the game. Go back and play ‘12 and the mat shakes when you hit a move whereas now it’s just static and the ropes move. It takes so much from the game for me, as it just looks dumb.

I would absolutely LOVE another All Stars game! That was so much fun. If they could factor in SOME sort of story/career mode other than the arcade mode, I'd absolutely shell out $60 for it. 

Oh who am I kidding? I'm a sheep and will give WWE my money every time there's any new game.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BuddyAwesome said:

I would absolutely LOVE another All Stars game! That was so much fun. If they could factor in SOME sort of story/career mode other than the arcade mode, I'd absolutely shell out $60 for it. 

Oh who am I kidding? I'm a sheep and will give WWE my money every time there's any new game.

After this years game I had every intention of skipping 2k19, But I'm weak and it's roster is going to wear me down to caving in on day one. <_<