WWE 2K18

Kyle

12 hours ago, Adam es Tranquilo said:

Maybe they're building a "Carmella" brand and want the photos to adorn the stage :P.

That actually makes sense. I have seen Superstar arenas. I'm gonna see what all photos can be used for in the arena creator and maybe work on the set for my Women's show.

So I'm gonna try to make Sage Sin in the game. I have two options on how to handle her face with the face scan.

1.Use a picture with her Facepaint on and apply that.

2.Use a picture with no facepaint for the scan then recreate her facepaint with in-game layers.

Is there any advantage to option 2? Option 1 seems the easiest.

Facepaint wear doesn't happen with CAWs so that wouldn't be a concern, I think you'll possibly run into issues if you don't have the face absolutely perfect since facepaint stretching/moving is going to be way more visible than some of the face scans and then you just have to hope it ends up looking natural. Worst case you can go over it again with in game stuff, etc.

• Like 1

DX0oNUoU0AAlmd3.jpg:large

Just placed it on and haven't really messed with anything in the facial structure. Color is off so I'm going to re-edit it but I think it look ok-ish.

Side note, so many hairtcuts with shaved bits for the women in this game but no long hair with one side shaved under?

Man, CAW sucks now. They don't even give you basic patterns and shapes to work with anymore. Every thing needs to be imported. I don't even have the slightest idea how I'd go about making tights designs in GIMP without some sort of template so I can see where things are gonna lay.

22 minutes ago, =BK= said:

Man, CAW sucks now. They don't even give you basic patterns and shapes to work with anymore. Every thing needs to be imported. I don't even have the slightest idea how I'd go about making tights designs in GIMP without some sort of template so I can see where things are gonna lay.

CAWs are amazing now. The sheer level of realism you can achieve with time and patience outmatches even some in-game models. It kinda sucks that you almost have to be a proficient graphic designer for good results, though.

Do you have an (expressionless) front-facing photo of her? If you do, I'll see if I can take a crack at this later for you.

• Like 1

I think I have her face down but I do wanna try doing one without her paint and doing the paint as a separate layer. I did the face I have now by taking a almost centered image, chopping it in half, mirroring the layer and combining the two. There's a half decent one I'll grab in a sec that I think can be used.

8 minutes ago, Nerf said:

CAWs are amazing now. The sheer level of realism you can achieve with time and patience outmatches even some in-game models. It kinda sucks that you almost have to be a proficient graphic designer for good results, though.

Do you have an (expressionless) front-facing photo of her? If you do, I'll see if I can take a crack at this later for you.

I originally passed on this because makeup but I figure I can easily edit her lipsand eye lids to a more natural color if need be.

This is what I managed with the face layer of her painted face after I readjusted the color.

DX00gyPU8AAFEvd?format=jpg

DX00s--VQAAAXpd?format=jpg

Sides are wonky so that's why I wanna try this other way since wonky edges of her plain face can be covered by the paint layers.

And yeah the things you can make are amazing. I was just talking about the things provided in the game. Used to if you picked blank tights you'd get generic patterns to pick from and color. That'd work just fine in a lot of cases still.

@=BK=

Not perfect, but I think that's the best I can do in-game without spending hours in Photoshop. Probably gonna change her hair (there aren't many good options for her, it seems) and tinker with the colours because the contrast on my TV is high so it isn't quite right. Do you have any pictures of your preferred attire for her, or can I pretty much have poetic license?

IA7DE7G.jpg

Edited by Nerf

12725167_886348578150916_990388357_n.jpg

12912471_1575748679404533_1351230219_n.jpg

18888743_1854980081493680_2879002645358444544_n.jpg

I actually just cut bits out of these and tried making the side portion to apply to what I have to test this out.

Bayley buddies for Carmella's win animation?

I like how creative you've gotten but the graphics leave a LOT to be desired. This is for PS4, right? Naomi's arms look like they're made of rubber or plastic, and everyone's hair just looks off.

And why are the commentary chairs empty?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, michgcs said:

Bayley buddies for Carmella's win animation?

I like how creative you've gotten but the graphics leave a LOT to be desired. This is for PS4, right? Naomi's arms look like they're made of rubber or plastic, and everyone's hair just looks off.

And why are the commentary chairs empty?

Naomi's arms look fine. The graphics overall look absolutely fine, and if he's gone to all that effort to craft a unique-looking, different world for his women's division then he should be praised for it, I like it. Not sure what you're pulling it all to pieces for.

As for hair? Hair is something the makers of the game have struggled with for years, especially the women where it's generally longer.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Adam es Tranquilo said:

Naomi's arms look fine. The graphics overall look absolutely fine, and if he's gone to all that effort to craft a unique-looking, different world for his women's division then he should be praised for it, I like it. Not sure what you're pulling it all to pieces for.

As for hair? Hair is something the makers of the game have struggled with for years, especially the women where it's generally longer.

I think he was talking about the game graphics, not Kirkland's custom graphics.