Arsenal Thread

TMM

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you see the t-shirt he was carrying around after the match? That was great. It said 'Comical Wenger' and had what he said last season about going unbeaten.

Guest I Bleed Red

We are invincible!

We are, simply put, so damn good. :D

You forgot "in the league" after "we are invincible" because last I checked, you were eliminated from all other cup compititions.

Not here to argue or anything, just makin a point.

Congrats on the title and going unbeaten in the league. The second really is a remarkable feat, and with the season you've had you deserved the league.

Got back from the match a while ago,

WHAT AN ATMOSPHERE!

Seriously, when Sol lifted the trophy the noise was deafining, and that pyro scared the shit out of me!!!

Great day for the club, a WHOLE season, the bragging right of ALL bragigng rights, Mancs go on about their treble, when was last time they went unbeaten? Wonderful day for the fans and players etc etc

Edited by Cloberella

Guest _sTe_

The only problem now is, when we do eventually use, the media will be full of:

"The Arsenal Empire is crumbling" stories. They will make it into such a massive thing, it could damage the players sprit for next season.

I swear before Henry even touched the trophy, the fans were going wild for him.

Good result, maybe could off been better but its not like it needed to be. One heck off a season for Arsenal that's for sure. Viera has been simply amazing that's all I can say. He has been just out standing, his passing and especialy the goals he has scored this season. Henry has been great, Viera has been the key player though for me.

Anyway well done to Arsenal and good luck next season. I really hope we meet you in the champions league so that Henry can come up against his old club ;)

Guest I Bleed Red

Great day for the club, a WHOLE season, the bragging right of ALL bragigng rights, Mancs go on about their treble, when was last time they went unbeaten?

WE GOT OUR TROPHY BACK!!!! WE GOT OUR TROPHY BACK!!!! WE GOT OUR TROPHY BACK!!!! WE GOT OUR TROPHY BACK!!!! WE GOT OUR TROPHY BACK!!!! WE GOT OUR TROPHY BACK!!!! WE GOT OUR TROPHY BACK!!!! WE GOT OUR TROPHY BACK!!!! WE GOT OUR TROPHY BACK!!!!

Well, we've gone unbeaten in the FA Cup this season..

We were undefeated in the FA Cup, and in the Champions League in 98-99..

Oh, and do try and keep the trophy nice and polished for its return to OT next season..

Thanks

Well, we've gone unbeaten in the FA Cup this season..

Aslong as you beat Milwall

We were undefeated in the FA Cup, and in the Champions League in 98-99..

So what we were undefeated in the 98 and 2002 FA Cup.

Plus you cant get any better than than going undefeated in the premier league something Man united haven't done.

United undefeated in the cup? Wow, that must be all of what, 6 games including the final. Not quite 38 really.

I bleed red, the words you were looking for are: congratualtions, Arsenal were by far the best team all year and deserve their plaudits.

Anyone go to the parade today?

I debated about going today, but in the end I decided against it. I didn't fancy going up there, and my friend couldn't handle standing for hours because he has fucked up knees.

I went to the last one, which was fun.

Guest I Bleed Red

to go unbeaten in the league is more special than acup as it is a lot harder and a lot more games involved

But when you go undefeated in europe you have to face a lot more class teams. We had to get past Barca and Bayern in the group stages, then Inter, Juve, and Bayern again in the finals. You went undefeated in the league which contained teams like Wolves, Leicster, Leeds, Pompey, City, and a few others that can't really be classed as a top side.

I bleed red, the words you were looking for are: congratualtions, Arsenal were by far the best team all year and deserve their plaudits.

You must have missed that comment in almost every one of posts in this thread...

"I Bleed Red" - please come back when you have got to the FA Cup Final three times in a row and the semi-final the year after.

Ok, if you promise to only come back after you've lifted the Champions League trophy, or even make it to the semi-finals

And again, as I've said, I'm not trying to take away from you here, as you deserve the league this year...

*sigh*

You went undefeated in the league which contained teams like Wolves, Leicster, Leeds, Pompey, City, and a few others that can't really be classed as a top side.

Would they be the rubbish teams good enough to beat United? That's the thing with the Premiership, anybody can beat anybody else. An unbeaten cup run is good, but 38 games through the whole season means more, that's the reason it's had more made of it and the reason it hasn't been done in over 100 years.