Arsenal Thread

TMM

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you SEEN the best defensive record in the Premiership? He must be dong something right.

I have done the same like mudda, I have found faith in him again which is good.

He has made a lot of important saves this seaason including the one at Bolton

Have you SEEN the best defensive record in the Premiership?

:lol::lol::lol:

pwned

I like the guy and we should keep him, but remember we only played 4 games after the Spurs game. We played more than that between the Old Trafford incidents and the St. Mary's incident, so we know this behaviour can go away and come back. I'm happy for him to stay between the sticks, but I'm not ready to say he has a cool temperment until he proves it over a decent amount of time.

Have you SEEN the best defensive record in the Premiership? He must be dong something right.

I have done the same like mudda, I have found faith in him again which is good.

He has made a lot of important saves this seaason including the one at Bolton

Or your defence is doing something right? Seriously, he's been awful in my eyes. Possibly your only weak link in a great side.

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

I think the main reason he doesn't get praise outside of Arsenal fans is because of peoples hate towards him, whilst they're too busy calling him a thug they're ignoring the fact that he has made some incredible saves.

his sig is alright, i suppose . . . it took me a while to get it. there's no L at the end of Arsena because they never lost, clever i would say.

Guest _sTe_

You should have saved it as a .gif

Interesting article by Steven Howard in the Sun today. I can't find a copy of it on the Sun's site, but it was basicly praising Sol Campbell.

Apparently, we haven't lost while he's been playing since November 13th 2002, and in that match he was sent off with the score at 1-1 (ended 2-1, I forget who it was against).

Special trophy for Gunners

The Premier League have commissioned a one-off trophy to commemorate Arsenal's achievement of remaining unbeaten during an entire League season.

It will be a replica of the Premiership trophy, which was awarded to Arsenal's championship-winning side on Saturday.

However, the composition will be reversed, with gold replacing silver and vice-versa.

Premier League chief executive Richard Scudamore said: "This award has been under consideration for some time."

source: bbc.co.uk/sport

Nice to see we get a trophy for that, we alreayd got one from the News of the World.

It's a nice gesture, if a little late. It would have been nice to lift along with the Premiership, but it'll still be good to see.

They said they didn't want to make the decision before the game as to whether the trophy should be made because then they, as the governing body of a competition, would be judging which way a match would go before it had kicked off.

Then their could have been claims of the FA making the referee bias so they don't lose face and all sorts of implications could have come from it. It's the same reason "Manchester United" hasn't allready been engraved on the FA Cup.