Super Dragon (1-1-1)

Frankie Kazarian (2-0-1)

Paul London (2-0-1)

Petey Williams (0-3)

Alex Shelley (1-2)

Christopher Daniels (2-1)

CM Punk (3-0)

Match of the night

Paul London (2-0-1) vs. Bryan Danielson (3-0)

Edited by Muthafawkkinmatt

Sonjay Dutt (0-3) vs. Michael Shane (0-2-1)

Spanky (1-2) vs. Super Dragon (1-1-1)

Frankie Kazarian (2-0-1) vs. Chris Sabin (1-2)

The Messiah (2-1) vs. Petey Williams (0-3)

Alex Shelley (1-2) vs. Colt Cabana (1-2)

Chris Hero (1-2) vs. Christopher Daniels (2-1)

CM Punk (3-0) vs. Low Ki (2-1)

MOTN: London/Danielson

Guest Bionic Elbow

Holy shit I won.

-Sonjay Dutt (0-3)

- Super Dragon (1-1-1)

-Frankie Kazarian (2-0-1)

-Bryan Danielson (3-0)

- Petey Williams (0-3)

-Alex Shelley (1-2)

-Christopher Daniels (2-1)

-CM Punk (3-0)

London/Danielson

Guest JayLethal

MOTN: Paul London (2-0-1) vs. Bryan Danielson (3-0)

MOTN- Punk vs. Low-Ki

Rise of the Independents November 13th, 2004: Epics

As usual we start the show out with a match as Petey Williams makes his way to the ring. He has yet to win a match yet, perhaps he can win this match as we see his opponent the Messiah make his way to the ring.

Petey Williams (0-3) vs. The Messiah (2-1)

This was a back and forth contest until half way through the match when Petey went for the Canadian Destroyer but Messiah didn’t allow Petey to flip over him and pushed him off, Petey landed on his feet but Messiah elevated him into the air and hit a Cutter on the way down, Carlito’s Way! Messiah hit a springboard legdrop as well as a Lionsault but neither move put Petey away. Messiah goes for the Godsmack but Petey escapes and hits a Russian legsweep and holds on, pulls Messiah up and hits a move similar to The Stroke for a close 2. Petey gets near falls after a Siakolypse-like snap neckbreaker and an enziguri. But Messiah is able to regain control after hitting the Godsmack! He covers but Petey gets his foot on the bottom rope. Messiah goes up top and waits for Petey to get up and leaps off for a crossbody but Petey ducks and Messiah flattens the ref! Petey then hits a swinging DDT and covers but no ref! He tries to revive the ref and gets low blowed by Messiah! The fans stir as Christopher Daniels makes his way down the aisle and into the ring. Messiah gets Petey up and holds him for Daniels to hit him but, in a scenario wrestling fans have seen MILLIONS of times, Petey ducks and Daniels’ leg lariat hits the Messiah! Petey clotheslines Daniels out of the ring and then runs at Messiah and hits the devastating Canadian Destroyer!! The ref recovers as Petey makes the cover, One, two, three! Petey Williams has his first win!

WINNER---Petey Williams

*** ¼

Petey quickly gets out of dodge as Daniels comes in the ring looking not very happy. Daniels helps Messiah to his feet and they have a little argument but they seem to settle it and Daniels starts to make his way out of the ring but Messiah LOW BLOWS him from behind!! Messiah then hits the Fall From Grace on his own partner! There goes THAT evil duo! Messiah then lifts Daniels up and hits his own move, Last Rites on him! Messiah then spits on Daniels and heads to the back, leaving Daniels to pick himself up. What a raucous start to the show!

Up next we have what should be an exciting match as Spanky battles Super Dragon.

The opening minutes of this match consist of Dragon slapping Spanky around with vicious strikes while Spanky tries to out-quick Dragon with dropkicks and such. Spanky is able to take Dragon outside with a headscissors over the ropes and then skins the cat Steamboat-style back into the ring and leaps onto Dragon with a somersault plancha. Back in and Spanky gets a 2. He turns a neckbreaker into a chinbreaker onto the knee and then a leg lariat takes Dragon down. Spanky goes up top and hits his Left Turn at Albuquerque frog splash for a CLOSE 2 count. Dragon comes back with a deadly lariat though and then the springboard spin wheel kick he calls the UFO to the back of Spanky’s head for 2. Curb Stomp gets 2 also. Dragon then tries for a Dragon suplex but Spanky blocks it, drops down and takes Dragon over into a pinning combination for a 2. Spanky tries to whip Dragon into the corner, Dragon reverses but Spanky tips up and takes Dragon face-first into the corner with a rana. Spanky then hits a Tornado Pedigree out of the corner! One, two, thr..no! Dragon gets a shoulder up! Spanky out on the apron now, springboards in but Dragon ducks under, Spanky lands on his feet and swings at Dragon but Dragon ducks and hits a brutal release Dragon suplex, Spanky lands right on his head! Dragon calls for the end and goes for the Psycho Driver, Spanky escapes and grabs Dragon’s head and goes for Sliced Bread #2, Dragon pushes him off behind himself, grabs Spanky and tries for a Supernatural Driver now but Spanky elbows out, again tries for Sliced Bread #2 but as he pushes off the corner and is about to flip over Dragon, Dragon holds him in that position and throws him back first, UPSIDE DOWN into the corner! Spanky flops over on his stomach as the crowd is in disbelief. Dragon then picks Spanky up and finally DRILLS him with the Supernatural Driver and gets the 3 count!

WINNER---Super Dragon

We go backstage to the team of Michael Shane and Frankie Kazarian.

Shane: “Hello again wrestling fans, yes it is us, the two men who continually have the best matches on the cards, even when wrestling each other no less! First, the “Coolest Man on Earth” and the real “Future” Frankie Kazarian! And then myself, the “Heartbreak Kid” Shawn Michaels……….COUSIN! Michael Shane! Tonight Frankie, we have individual matches, yourself against the wannabe “Future” Chris Sabin, a man both you and I have defeated COUNTLESS times. And I will be taking on, and defeating, the “Master Snake Charmer” or whatever he likes to call himself, Sonjay Dutt.”

Kazarian: “Snake charmer, are you saying what I think you’re saying?”

Shane: “It’s quite possible Frankie. But Sonjay Dutt’s sexual preferences aside, tonight, Shane and Kazarian will once again have the 2 best matches on the card because that’s just what we do. Now a lot of people are going around here all excited about our “Triple Main Event”, which I might add, does NOT include a match with either Michael Shane or Frankie Kazarian as competitors. So a little notice to Paul London, Bryan Danielson, Christopher Daniels, Chris Hero, CM Punk and Low Ki, and that is to keep dreaming and maybe one day, you can be on the same level as Shane and Kazarian. Sabin, Sonjay, prepare for defeat.”

The camera follows Shane, accompanied by Frankie Kazarian, through the curtains and to the ring. Sonjay Dutt makes his way out alone and judging by the look on his face, he knows he might be in for a long night as long as the odds are 2-1.

Michael Shane (0-2-1) vs. Sonjay Dutt (0-3)

Sonjay wrestles this entire match having to deal with constant interference behind the ref’s back by Frankie Kazarian. Shane gets a few near falls but eventually Kazarian’s interference backfires when he was holding Dutt from the apron for Shane to superkick him, Dutt ducks and Kazarian gets nailed and knocked to the floor. Dutt then follows with a spinning heel kick and a double springboard Arabian press for a CLOSE 2. A Déjà vu DDT and a Sonjay Star Press gets another 2 and then a double springboard elbowdrop gets ANOTHER 2. Dutt goes for the Indian Summer muscle buster but Shane blocks and hits a brainbuster onto his knee! What a move! That gets a 2. Shane then hits a rib-breaker and goes up top for his Picture Perfect Elbow but he gets cut off by Dutt and Dutt hits a Frankensteiner! He pulls Shane to the corner and goes up top and hits a beautiful Hindu Press! The ref counts, 1…2…NO? Shane’s foot is on the rope and it was Kazarian who put it there! He just stole the win from Sonjay! Sonjay hits a spaceman corkscrew plancha on Kazarian on the floor and then throws him into the ring. He kicks him in the gut, off the ropes with the boot to the head, the HHH-style facebuster but as he goes to finish the Calcut Cut combo with the neckbreaker, Kazarian ducks and Sonjay eats a superkick from Shane! Shane with the cover and the ref counts the three! What a cheap win for Michael Shane!

WINNER---Michael Shane

Kazarian puts the boots to Dutt and Shane joins him. Kazarian gets Dutt up and is looking to hit his Wave of the Future but the fans erupt and here comes Chris Sabin with a steel chair! He slides in and swings wildly with the chair as Shane and Kazarian literally dive out of the ring. The heels back up the ramp way as Sabin tends to Dutt. Sabin then looks up and points at Kazarian, they will collide later tonight!

Up next we have Second City Saints vs. Generation Next as Colt Cabana does battle with Alex Shelley.

Colt Cabana (1-2) vs. Alex Shelley (1-2)

Cabana controls the early goings of this match, using his power advantage to out-weigh the technical efforts of Shelley. Cabana strings together a series of near falls after a Tornado snap suplex, a quebrada press and a Kryptonite Krunch onto the knee. He goes up top for a frog splash but there’s no water in the pool when he lands. Shelley goes right to work on Cabana’s bad shoulder. Several wear-down holds are applied but the real damage occurs when Shelley hits a double stomp on Cabana’s arm OFF THE TOP ROPE! He immediately locks in the Border City Stretch but Colt quickly grabs the ropes. Shelley keeps working over the arm. He whips Colt to the corner and charges in for a double knees but misses and Cabana runs in and hits his own double knees to the chest and then whips Shelley to the ropes and hits a Butt Butt~! He goes for the Colt 45 but his arm is too injured and Shelley hits a quick Divorce Court and again locks on the Border City Stretch. Cabana yells in agony and tries desperately to reach the ropes and finally gets there but the damage is done! Shelley then gets Cabana up and hits a version of the Shellshock but focused on the arm, that really wrenches his arm out! He then grapevines the left leg and locks in the Border City Stretch yet again but in the style of an STF! Cabana screams but he won’t tap out! He starts squirming towards the ropes but Shelley pulls back as hard as he can and Cabana is finally forced to tap out!

WINNER---Alex Shelley

*** ¼

Shelley leaves the ring with an arrogant smirk on his face, he is on a roll!

We go backstage where a livid Christopher Daniels is standing by:

Daniels: “Messiah! Who in the hell do you think you are turning your back on me? If it wasn’t for me, you would be nothing and you sure as hell wouldn’t have beaten Doug Williams or ESPECIALLY Low Ki! But you know what? I just checked the schedule for the next show and you know who your opponent is for that show? It’s ME! And right now I’m laying down a challenge to you Messiah. When we step into that ring in two weeks for our tournament match, for one of us it will be the LAST tournament match. That’s right, you and me Messiah, loser is out of the tournament and will be replaced! That is, if you have the intestinal fortitude, which I highly doubt. Are you confident of your abilities Messiah, or when it comes to you and I, are you just the lesser of two evils? In two weeks Messiah, all you can do…is say your prayers.”

Daniels leaves. Daniels vs. Messiah in two weeks, loser is out of the tournament!

Well right now we have a TNA feud renewed here as it’s the battle of the “Future’s” as Frankie Kazarian takes on Chris Sabin. Kazarian helped his partner Michael Shane get by Sonjay Dutt earlier, will Sabin have to beware of Shane helping Kazarian in the same way?

This one was fast-paced from the word go as Kazarian and Sabin trade moves back and forth non-stop. Sabin hits a beautiful step-up enziguri and then clotheslines Kazarian over the top to the floor. Shane comes over and helps Kazarian to his feet but both men are take out by a crazy Spaceman plancha by Sabin! The ref comes out and Sabin tosses Kazarian back in and gets a near-fall with a nice Tiger suplex. Sabin goes for a springboard dropkick but Kazarian swats him aside and hits his springboard back elbow. A quick belly to belly suplex and a slingshot into an elbowdrop from the apron gets a 2. A German suplex and a bridge gets another 2. Frankie then locks in his TazMission but Sabin runs and propels Kazarian face-first into the turnbuckles. He goes for his Cradle Shock but Kazarian escapes behind and hits old school version of the Future Shock, which is like the Eye of the Hurricane, that gets 2. Kazarian goes for his Wave of the Future but Sabin shoves him off, ducks a clothesline and springs off the middle rope into a swinging DDT! He picks Frankie up and hits his version of the Future Shock, the double leg cradle brainbuster! One, two, thr..no! Kazarian kicks out of the Future Shock! Sabin picks him up and goes for his not-very-often utilized double underhook piledriver but Frankie grabs an arm, twists out and hits the Wave of the Future out of nowhere! He covers, 1…2…NO! Sabin kicks out! What a back and forth battle here. Michael Shane gets on the apron to hold Sabin in place and Kazarian comes charging with a bicycle kick but Sabin moves and Shane gets knocked off the apron. The ref comes out and sends Shane to the back! Sabin rolls up Kazarian but the ref is late getting in and Kazarian kicks out at 2 and mows Sabin over with a clothesline. He boosts Sabin up and goes for the One Man Revolution but Sabin blocks, both men are wobbling precariously on top and both men fall and crotch themselves on opposite ropes! The ref double counts as both men get up at 8 and trade blows back and forth. Kazarian ducks a big high kick and goes for the Back to the Future electric chair suplex but Sabin slips out behind Kazarian, kick to the gut and picks him for a powerbomb but maneuvers Kazarian into a fireman’s carry and hits the Cradle Shock! The ref is in position, 1, 2, 3! Chris Sabin wins a great match!

WINNER---Chris Sabin

**** ¼

Sabin celebrates but he doesn’t see Michael Shane slip back into the ring! Shane waits, silently tuning up the band and as Sabin turns Shane leaps for a superkick but Sabin ducks at the last second and as Shane turns, Sabin scoops him up and hits the Cradle Shock on Shane as well! Sabin gets out of there quickly, he has outsmarted both Shane and Kazarian here tonight!

CM Punk is backstage with some comments about his match tonight against Low Ki.

Punk: “Tonight is a very important night for me. Tonight is perhaps the most loaded Rise of the Independents show yet. What many fans consider a dream match, CM Punk vs. Low Ki. Low Ki, we’ve met but ONE time before and you beat me. Tonight it’s my turn. You were the pioneer of Ring of Honor, and I have continued in that vein, and arguably, I have surpassed your success. That’s not by accident Low Ki. People have been asking me “How are you going to defend against Low Ki, he’ll just keep kicking you and chopping you until he just knocks you out.” And while that may be true, I have lasted over 3 hours in the ring with Samoa Joe in the past and I took everything he had. So if you think you can just kick the living shit out of me Low Ki, think again. You’ll tire yourself out before you knock me out. Remember that. I am CM Punk. I am Straight Edge. And tonight and every night, that still means I’m better than you.”

Strong words from CM Punk but first we have the “Epic Encounter” revisited. It’s Paul London versus the “American Dragon” Bryan Danielson and it’s right now!

The opening minutes of this contest are very hotly contested but Danielson takes control, working over the neck of London. He works over London’s neck and upper back, first with a cravate and then a back suplex. London is able to connect with a spinning heel kick and then take control with a backbreaker. London then focuses on Danielson’s midsection, no doubt softening it up for his London Star Press. A fallaway slam connects and then London with a Lionsault for 2. Danielson cuts London off as he goes up top and hits a superplex. A snap DDT gets a 2 and a half. Danielson then scoops up London in a fireman’s carry and spins round and round with an airplane spin! About 15 rotations in he stops…and then spins the other way! He finally stops spinning and hits a Finley roll and then, dizzily, makes his way to the corner and up top, no doubt going for the diving headbutt but he is cut off by London. London is standing on the middle rope and hits Danielson with a few shots to the gut. He then scoops Danielson up and backflips holding onto Danielson with a moonsault fallaway slam! The fans applaud that move, London taking a page out of his fellow TWA student Fast Eddie’s book there! London is a little hurt too so he can’t cover right away. London gets up and hits the Waffle Face, Danielson again down on his stomach and face. London covers but only gets 2. London then goes up top and leaps off with a London Star Press but Danielson moves out of the way!

Danielson hits a series of old school scoop slams, 4 to be exact, and climbs up top and comes off with a diving headbutt! But he hurt his own midsection as well! He makes the cover but there was too much of a delay and London kicks out. Danielson now works the cravate and takes London over with a brutal cravate suplex! He covers but London’s foot is under the bottom rope. Danielson now picks London up in a Canadian backbreaker and then drops to his knees, driving his shoulder into London’s back! Cover but London kicks out at 2. Danielson now stands London up but facing away from him and hits 2 sick European uppercuts to the BACK of London’s neck! We saw him do that against Spanky! Danielson then goes for Cattle Mutilation but London fights it, grabbing the ropes. Danielson backs off and that’s exactly the opening London needs as he back kicks Danielson in the gut and hits his Legsweep DDT! They are both down and the ref starts the double count. At 8 they are both up and trade forearms back and forth, London surprisingly gets the upper hand with several shots. He goes for a kick, Danielson catches the leg and covers his head, expecting an enziguri but London hits the enziguri to Danielson’s ribs instead! London then tries an enziguri to the head but Danielson ducks it and hits a Dragon suplex! One, two, NO! London barely slides out but Danielson floats right over and locks in Cattle Mutilation! It’s hooked on tight and they are right in the center of the ring! Some fans are chanting “Tap! Tap! Tap!” while some are chanting “Please Don’t Tap!” But after about 20 seconds, London indeed taps out and Danielson gets the win in about 25 minutes to remain undefeated as of yet!

WINNER---Bryan Danielson

*** ¼

Danielson waits for London to recover and get up and the 2 shake hands, after all they did come up in the business together and are friends so that’s great to see.

Moving right on here we will have a first-time ever one on one meeting in professional wrestling as Chris Hero takes on the “Fallen Angel” Christopher Daniels. These two almost did wrestle at the 2002 IWA Mid South Ted Petty Invitational Tournament as the winner of Daniels vs. CM Punk was to take on Hero in the semi-finals but it was Punk defeating Daniels on that night to advance, but now we will see the match that many people have been waiting to see for so long!

The set-up of this match is very similar to the last match as Daniels targets Hero’s midsection while Hero constantly works over Daniels’ neck. We all know about Daniels’ history with neck injuries. Remember his match with Mike Modest on Nitro? Daniels wrestled with a dead arm after botching a moonsault so he will always have that lingering injury to work past. Hero of course works over Daniels with many cravats but Daniels hits a leg lariat to break up that momentum. A nice delayed vertical suplex by Daniels, holding the much bigger Hero up and then driving him down. Hero regains control temporarily and goes for the Dislocator, where he has the victim on his shoulder and then spins them around by the arm into a Michinoku Driver of sorts, but as he spins Daniels, Daniels lands on his feet and hits the STO followed by the Best Moonsault Ever for a CLOSE 2 on Hero. Daniels locks in a Boston Crab, doing further damage to the rib area and then he drops an elbow to the back, followed by an Arabian Press on the back of Hero for a 2. Hero mounts a brief comeback when he reverses an attempted Angel’s Wings into a backdrop but as he goes for a lariat, Daniels ducks under the arm and hits a Blue Thunder Driver for a 2 and ¾. Daniels then hits a Flatliner for 2 again. He locks in a Crossface now, deviating from his game plan though so Hero easily makes it to the ropes. Perhaps frustration is starting to set in for Daniels?

Daniels pulls Hero up and goes for a uranage but Hero elbows out, kick to the gut and hits a somersault neckbreaker. Hero with a Concrete Crash and goes for a Hangman’s Clutch but Daniels squirms to the ropes. Hero pulls Daniels to the corner, sits on the top buckle and locks in a cravate and then somersaults, turning Daniels in a 360 and then driving him face first with the Cravate Cutter! He covers, one, two, no, Daniels has his foot on the ropes. Hero hits a German suplex and holds on, going for the Hero’s Welcome and he turns for it but Daniels holds on, calls for Last Rites but Hero hits him in the head to break it, goes for a Cravate suplex but Daniels escapes that, hits a step-up enziguri and then hits LAST RITES out of nowhere. The cover, 1…2…thr…NO! Hero kicks out of Last Rites! If Daniels would have worked on the head and neck area more he would have definitely had him there! Daniels calls for Angel’s Wings but Hero twists out, charges, Daniels tries to elevate him with a backdrop but Hero goes up and over and hits his Hero’s Welcome! He hooks both of Daniels’ legs, ONE…TWO…NO! Daniels kicks out of the Hero’s Welcome! Both men kick out of the other’s Roll the Dice variation! What is it going to take to beat either man? The fans rally both men up and they trade shots back and forth, Hero goes for a roaring elbow, Daniels catches the arm and goes for another Last Rites but Hero escapes and locks in a standing version of the Hangman’s Clutch! Daniels fights and fights to reach the ropes and eventually headbutts his way out of the hold but Hero runs off the ropes and Yakuza kicks Daniels down! He then locks in the Hangman’s Clutch again! Fans start chanting “Tap! Tap!” but Daniels battles hard and reaches the ropes again! Hero gets frustrated and pulls Daniels back into the middle of the ring and locks in the Hangman’s Clutch 2, which is in the form of a Crossface instead of the usual STF variation! Daniels tries to fight it but realizes he has nowhere to go and TAPS OUT! Hero wins!

WINNER---Chris Hero

*** ½

Hero struggles to his feet, holding his ribs as Daniels pulls himself up. The two come face to face in a staredown, they might go again! But Daniels proves that theory wrong and extends his hand, which Hero accepts! Rare show of sportsmanship there by Daniels! The camera pans to the aisle way and The Messiah is shown watching with a smirk on his face, you gotta know he enjoyed watching Daniels tap out! And in 2 weeks one of those two men will no longer be a part of this tournament!

It’s time for our final match of the evening, we’ve already seen two incredible matches that could have main evented this show but we still have the big one, Low Ki vs. CM Punk!

Low Ki (2-1) vs. CM Punk (3-0)

These two surprisingly seemingly skip right over the feeling out process and go right for the heavy artillery as Low Ki chops the shit out Punk in the corner and then whips him to the other corner and hits a big running Yakuza-style kick to the face! He goes right for a Ki Krusher but Punk knees Ki in the head as he lifts Punk! He dropkicks the knee of Ki and then runs off the ropes and connects with a Shining Wizard! He covers, 1, 2, no! Punk shoves Ki into the corner and beats him down and hits some boot scrapes and then runs off the ropes for the big one but Ki stands up and takes Punk’s head off with a sidekick! Punk rolls out to the floor as Ki goes up top. Ki then hits a Phoenix splash to the floor on a STANDING Punk! The fans chant “Holy Shit” at that. They brawl around the ringside area, Punk gets the advantage and hits Welcome to Chicago on the floor, the double arm backbreaker! He gets in the ring and runs, hitting a tope suicida through the ropes on Ki! Punk rolls Ki in and gets on the apron. He slingshots in with a somersault senton Eddie Guerrero-style for a 2. A neckbreaker onto the knee and a split-legged moonsault get another 2 count for Punk. Punk goes for his hammerlock STO but Low Ki ducks, dropkicks the knee out and hits 2 stiff kicks to the chest and then the knockout blow to the head and he pauses to look around as the fans cheer him on! He snapmares Punk over and hits the Muta-ish Power Drive elbowdrop for a 2. He whips Punk to the corner and hits a brutal running Koppo Kick and then he boosts Punk up on the top buckle backwards. He then climbs up there also and locks in a Dragon sleeper and then falls backwards so both men are hanging upside down in the corner, that’s the Hanging Dragon! Unfortunately he can’t get a submission this way and he only has a 5 count from the ref until he is forced to break. He pulls Punk into the middle of the ring but Punk kicks out at 2.

Ki keeps trying to lift Punk up but Punk isn’t cooperating, continually just ducking down and covering up. So Ki hits a few Mongolian chops to the back and as Punk lowers his guard, Ki yanks Punk up by the hair and unleashes some sickening Kawada kicks to the face! He then springs off the middle rope with the Tidal Wave! He whips Punk to the corner and goes for the cartwheel kick, the Tidal Krush but Punk moves and Ki lands on his feet on the middle rope, Punk pounds Ki on the back a few times and quickly goes onto the apron and climbs up top with Ki, he’s going for the Pepsi Plunge! He hooks the arms but Ki breaks out and they trade chops on the top rope, Ki gets the upper hand and hooks him for the Ki Krusher, they’re gonna die!! But Punk is able to block the Ki Krusher and shove Ki down to the mat! Punk then hits a flying legdrop! Cover, 1…2...no! Ki kicks out! Punk slams the mat in anger and frustration. He goes for his Devil Lock DDT, Ki twists out and hits a leaping enziguri kick to the head, Punk is wobbly. Ki whips Punk to the corner and this time connects with the Tidal Krush! Punk staggers out of the corner and Ki scoops Punk onto his shoulders in Ki Krusher position but then runs towards a corner, smashing Punk into the turnbuckles with a Krush Rush and then to the opposite corner with another Krush Rush! He then runs and plants Punk with a Ki Krusher but he doesn’t go for the cover and instead grabs Punk and turns him over into a Dragon Clutch! Punk reaches out and discovers he won’t be able to reach the ropes and as Ki wrenches back even harder, Punk taps out! What a match!

WINNER---Low Ki

**** ½

Low Ki uses the ropes to hold himself up as Punk is helped to his feet by the referee. Punk gently pushes the ref away and Ki approaches him and they shake hands to end the show.

END OF SHOW

MATCH OF THE NIGHT WAS LOW KI VS. CM PUNK

Highlights of the Night

-Christopher Daniels accidentally hitting his own partner The Messiah with an enziguri leading to Petey Williams’ Canadian Destroyer and 3 count on Messiah

-Messiah turning on Daniels and planting him with the Fall From Grace

-Spanky’s Tornado Pedigree on Super Dragon

-Super Dragon’s brutal release Dragon suplex, dropping Spanky right on his head

-Super Dragon countering Spanky’s attempted Sliced Bread #2 by dumping him upside down into the turnbuckles and then hitting the Supernatural Driver for the win

-Michael Shane hitting a brainbuster onto his knee on Sonjay Dutt

-Sonjay going to finish the Calcut Cut combo on an interfering Frankie Kazarian only to be superkicked and pinned by Shane

-Alex Shelley’s double stomp off the top rope on Colt Cabana’s ARM

-Chris Sabin taking out both Shane and Kazarian with a spaceman plancha

-Chris Sabin kicking out of Kazarian’s Wave of the Future

-Paul London hitting a breath-taking moonsault Blockbuster suplex on Bryan Danielson off the second rope in a tribute to Fast Eddie

-Danielson’s sick Cravate suplex on London

-London kicking out of Danielson’s Dragon suplex only to be turned over into Cattle Mutilation and being forced to tap out

-Chris Hero kicking out Christopher Daniels’ Last Rites

-Daniels kicking out of Hero’s Hero’s Welcome

-Low Ki and CM Punk’s initial flurry of high impact moves at the beginning of their match, culminating in Low Ki’s sensational Phoenix press to the floor on Punk

-Low Ki hitting the Koppo Kick in the corner and then locking in the Hanging Dragon on Punk

-Low Ki finally putting Punk away after 2 Krush Rushes, a running Ki Krusher and then making him tap out to the Dragon Clutch

-----------------------------------------

Here are the results of the prediction contest, congratulations to erstyle winning his first contest and thus becoming 1/3 closer to getting a tape. Here are the full results:

erstyle 6-3

Pepsi 5-4

Joucho 5-4

Assassin 5-4

Mysterio2000X 5-4

JayLethal 5-4

VDP2006 4-5

Hellfire065 4-5

jfazoli000 4-5

Muthafawkkinmatt 4-5

RavenBlack 4-5

Bionic Elbow 4-5

paulbd 4-5

J-Dubb 3-6

Standard 3-6

OrtonRKO 2-7

BacknBlackHoez 1-8

oldskool 1-8

And I suppose an odd form of congratulations to BacknBlackHoez and oldskool for getting the worst scores ever in one of my prediction contests :P Better luck next time guys. I guess that means I have good booking if it's so unpredictable right? ;) I really enjoyed writing Punk vs. Low Ki, I was thinking about what I could do for the basic storyline of the match and I just watched the IWA Mid South 2004 Revolution Strong Style Tournament, the finals with Samoa Joe vs. B-Boy and their match was like 5 minutes long but they just went full blast the whole time and I wanted my Punk/Low Ki match to be like that, only longer and I think it turned out nice :P But enough of my yammering, hope you all enjoyed the show!

Edited by darrdor

I think we should get a tape of the worst wrestling ever as punishment...

Of course, I always hated ECW so getting, oh, a six or even eight-hour tape of that would just be brutal.

:shifty:

Hey, it's been a bad week. Can't play WreSpi, now have to live with Worst. Predictor. EVER...

-Jerry Lynn (2-2) vs. John Walters (2-2)

-Xavier (0-4) vs. Matt Stryker (0-4)

-Trent Acid (2-2) vs. Homicide (4-0)

-AJ Styles (4-0) vs. B-Boy (2-2)

-Amazing Red (1-3) vs. Jack Evans (0-4)

-Dan Maff (2-2) vs. Austin Aries (3-1)

-Samoa Joe (3-1) vs. BJ Whitmer (3-1)

-Jay Briscoe (2-2) vs. Mark Briscoe (2-2)

MOTN = Trent Acid vs Homicide

Guest Muthafawkkinmatt

-Amazing Red (1-3) vs. Jack Evans (subbing for Teddy Hart) (0-4)

-Jay Briscoe (2-2) vs. Mark Briscoe (2-2

Match of the night - Jerry Lynn vs. John Walters

Edited by Muthafawkkinmatt

MOTN: AJ Styles vs. B-Boy

Guest JayLethal

MOTN: Jay Briscoe (2-2) vs. Mark Briscoe (2-2)

Edited by JayLethal

4-5!? I nearly had a heart attack when I read that.

Jerry Lynn (2-2) vs. John Walters (2-2)- As much as I love Walters and dislike Lynn, I think Lynn wins this one.

-Xavier (0-4) vs. Matt Stryker (0-4)- Oh, a battle of the winless, I say Xavier goes over, and Stryker shaves his unibrow.

-Trent Acid (2-2) vs. Homicide (4-0)- I honestly am not more than 51% about either of these guys winning. But the 51% goes to Acid in an upset.

-AJ Styles (4-0) vs. B-Boy (2-2)- Battle of the great offensive dudes who couldn't sell a Thanksgiving turkey to an ethiopian. I say Styles goes over.

-Amazing Red (1-3) vs. Jack Evans (subbing for Teddy Hart) (0-4)- I love both these guys, but Jack "Flippenstein" Evans I think outflies Red in this one.

-Dan Maff (2-2) vs. Austin Aries (3-1)- Austin wins because he's just better than Maff.

-Samoa Joe (3-1) vs. BJ Whitmer (3-1)- All I have to say is: "Joe's gonna kill you, Joe's gonna kill you." Yeah, Joe wins.

-Jay Briscoe (2-2) vs. Mark Briscoe (2-2)- I hate you for making me pick between my favorite tag team. I really do. Oh wait, you're sending me a free wrestling tape, so it's all good. I pick Mark evening up their overall series at 2 a piece.

-Jerry Lynn (2-2)

-Xavier (0-4)

Homicide (4-0)

-AJ Styles (4-0)

-Amazing Red (1-3)

Austin Aries (3-1)

-Samoa Joe (3-1)

Mark Briscoe (2-2)

Match Of The Night: Jay Briscoe vs. Mark Briscoe

Guest Mr McFarlane

MOTN = Jerry Lynn vs John Walters

Finally got around to getting past the first page of this, and it is definately worth reading, but ya'll know that anyway don't you. Darrdor this diary kick ass

Predictions

Jerry Lynn (2-2) vs. John Walters (2-2) - John Walters to go 3-2

-Xavier (0-4) vs. Matt Stryker (0-4) - Time Limit Draw

-Trent Acid (2-2) vs. Homicide (4-0) - Homicide to go 5-0

-AJ Styles (4-0) vs. B-Boy (2-2) - AJ Styles to go 5-0

-Amazing Red (1-3) vs. Jack Evans (0-4) - Jack Evans to go 1-4

-Dan Maff (2-2) vs. Austin Aries (3-1) - Austin Aries to go 4-1

-Samoa Joe (3-1) vs. BJ Whitmer (3-1) - BJ Whitmer to go 4-1

-Jay Briscoe (2-2) vs. Mark Briscoe (2-2) - Jay Briscoe to go 3-2

Match of the Night - AJ Styles vs B-Boy

Edited by Azrael