Jump to content

The Brian J

Members
  • Content Count

    980
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

315 Excellent

About The Brian J

  • Rank
    Opener
  • Birthday 23/06/1987

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    Iowa City, IA
  • Interests
    Pro Wrestling, Webcomics, Engineering, Lost, Video Games, Creative Writing, Bison Smith

Recent Profile Visitors

9,582 profile views
  1. Sup, EWB. It's been a while. Wonder if anyone even remembers me.

    1. Show previous comments  8 more
    2. Kaney

      Kaney

      Yeah, fuck PkmnTrainerJ. Complete tool he was.

    3. Gorka

      Gorka

      Still stalking Johnny and the rest of NL?

    4. How The Cloud Stole Christ

      How The Cloud Stole Christ

      Every once in a while when I'm in the NL stream I see thebrianj. I didn't know Gorka watches too though.

  2. Bought WWE 13. First thing I did was download Ryback, put him in an orange camo jumpsuit, and rename him RyJack. Priorities, people. Priorities.

  3. I was hoping that during Obama's victory speech, Edge's music would hit and he'd walk out carrying a briefcase, and Wolf Blitzer would yell NOT THIS WAY

    1. Show previous comments  4 more
    2. Chris2K

      Chris2K

      Dolph Ziggler had guaranteed he was going to cash in on Obama, but in a video on WWE.com he explained he was lying.

    3. Skummy

      Skummy

      The Election Host didn't think the people wanted to see it end that way, so demanded the whole thing be restarted.

    4. BacktotheCarlito

      BacktotheCarlito

      After announcing last week that there would be a 5-on-5 elimination match between Democrats and Republicans, it was changed to a three-way match for the Presidency this week, though most expected Obama's long reign to continue until Bill Clinton returns and challenges for the Presidency in January

  4. Guys, I'm worried that I simply am not ready to handle the game-changer that is Fandangoo. Anyone have any advice?

    1. King Ellis

      King Ellis

      You want to...handle Fandangoo, do you?

    2. The Brian J

      The Brian J

      Let's be honest here... who DOESN'T want to handle Fandangoo?

    3. Josh Mulaney

      Josh Mulaney

      Just relax and let it happen.

  5. *Whistle* SUFFICIENT SPRINGS!

  6. the most wonderful thing in the history of things.
    1. Show previous comments  1 more
    2. Whtie Dolphin

      Whtie Dolphin

      No lines from Tails in Sonic games for the Gamecube? Dafuq?

    3. Jasonmufc

      Jasonmufc

      Never mind that shit, where is the obligatory Zero Wing mention?

    4. Redefine Sick

      Redefine Sick

      Zero Wing didn't have voice acting.

  7. Just got an e-mail from the First Lady Of Syria, who says she has lots of US Monies and needs a US account in which to transfer it. This might be my big break, guys.

  8. http://i45.tinypic.com/2wmkiol.png No big deal, Cyberdisc is just all up in my grill.
    1. Jasonmufc

      Jasonmufc

      Oh I see you got a 99% chance... But you know what bitch, 1% just dictated that you are going to get murdered at the end of the turn!

  9. The customization of soldiers in X-Com: Enemy Unknown is wonderful. Soldiers Punk, Sheamus, Steen, and Cara are a lethal combination.

    1. Show previous comments  2 more
    2. ndqw
    3. Noah

      Noah

      No wonder he never has a long lasting diary if he doesn't know who Kevin Steen is :(

    4. Noah

      Noah

      No wonder he never has a long lasting diary if he doesn't know who Kevin Steen is :(

  10. For those of you interested, the latest post of Fuck You, Jeffery Blaine features a recap of the story both in-ring and backstage, and a full current roster complete with links to finishers! Also dragons. Dragons sold separately.

  11. That whole thing is amazing, but the horse. The HORSE. I can't even imagine the kind of practice and concentration it takes to get that kind of coordination.
  12. I had a dream that they did a remake of the movie The Wizard. The only change they made was instead of Ninja Gaiden in the first round, they played Super Metroid. I have the lamest subconscious ever.

  13. Well, after some health issues, family issues, and a car crash, I appear to finally have free time again! I should probably finish writing the next show of that wrestling thing I write.

  14. A sincere thank you to everyone who voted for FYJB to be pinned in the Dome. Really means so much to me, you guys. Personal issues have kept me busy for a while, but All Hallow's Eve is being written!

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. To learn more, see our Privacy Policy