Summer Transfer Window 2019

Lineker

4 hours ago, Liam Mk2 said:

Everton seem to be front-runners to sign Danny Welbeck.

Because having a past-his-prime Theo Walcott isn't enough, let's add more Arsenal castoffs to our squad. :P 

39 minutes ago, Troy said:

Because having a past-his-prime Theo Walcott isn't enough, let's add more Arsenal castoffs to our squad. :P 

Well Man Utd's castoffs are shite now so may as well move on to someone else's.... :shifty:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Troy said:

Welbeck, when fit (admittedly not that often) is a really good player. Knows how to score goals too. And he's only 28. On a free transfer I'd say that's potentially a shrewd signing if it happens.

I am generally sick of Walcott, mind.

1 hour ago, Baddar said:

West Ham have had an 18m bid rejected by Barcelona for Andre Gomes.

Now fingers crossed we get a bid accepted, because if we lose both Gomes and Gueye this summer I might cry.

3 minutes ago, Troy said:

Now fingers crossed we get a bid accepted, because if we lose both Gomes and Gueye this summer I might cry.

Is Gueye still getting linked with PSG? 

1 hour ago, DavidMarrio said:

Is Gueye still getting linked with PSG? 

As far as I can tell only in the way that he was linked in January and people reckon they're still in for him.

• Admin

BBC: Tottenham have made a bid of about 60m euros (£53m) for Real Betis midfielder Giovani Lo Celso. But Lo Celso has a 100m euro (£88m) release clause and it is understood Betis want to sell him for a fee closer to that amount.

27 minutes ago, Lineker said:

Daniel Sturridge and Alberto Moreno will leave Liverpool this summer.

nvVHP54.jpg

• Haha 2

Sturridge seems like a great guy. It's a shame his injuries curtailed him so much. 

Moreno is kinda inconsistent but on his day he can be great.