Summer Transfer Window 2019

Lineker

2 hours ago, Baddar said:

Utd fans shitting on Mata getting a new deal. Fuck right off. Not the same player now admittedly, but if we released every player deemed "not United standard" by these fans, we'd be left with about two.

Mata simply doesnt fit anywhere into the current system, hes dreadful on the wing with no pace, i wouldnt mind seeing him in centre mid as an attacking role but that wouldnt work with pogba already playing there

Tbf we've tried many systems under Ole already. Mata is far more useful central nowadays, and Pogba likes to come in from the wing. Mata won't start every week but he's solid to have around and can definitely help the youngsters. We should be shifting others before Mata.

Duncan Castles is reporting on Twitter that we've agreed a 55m fee with Palace for AWB. I'm assuming he's usually reputable with this stuff judging by the replies.

Tottenham have agreed a £65m fee with Lyon for Tanguy Ndombele according to Sky Sports. As well as being close to a deal for Leeds' Jack Clarke for roughly £8.5m.

Sky also reckon that City and United have both told Leicester that they will be willing to pay £65 for Harry Maguire, which personally I think is fucking bonkers.

• Like 1

He should never have left, and I think he's realising that now. I think it would be beneficial for everyone if Coutinho went the other way, but I think I read PSG want Dembele instead which makes some sense I guess with him being French.

Who knows, I can see this one dragging out a while longer yet if it happens at all.

10 hours ago, Liam Mk2 said:

Sky also reckon that City and United have both told Leicester that they will be willing to pay £65 for Harry Maguire, which personally I think is fucking bonkers.

Nah you're right, 65 quid for Maguire is an absolute steal. I spent more than that on a suit the other week!

• Haha 2

Off the back of that story with BBC’s Holy Ornstein. It appears that Wilfred Zaha wants to join Arsenal. 

I could see us selling off Kolasinac and Torreira this summer to raise some funds, but that would leave us extra light in midfield.

6 hours ago, Liam Mk2 said:

Off the back of that story with BBC’s Holy Ornstein. It appears that Wilfred Zaha wants to join Arsenal. 

I could see us selling off Kolasinac and Torreira this summer to raise some funds, but that would leave us extra light in midfield.

be interesting to see how much he goes for as utd get 25%

1 hour ago, mattu29 said:

be interesting to see how much he goes for as utd get 25%

I dont see it happening at all, because apparently Crystal Palace want 80m for Zaha.

16 hours ago, Baddar said:

Latest is that Inter want to pay 9m for a 2 year loan for Lukaku, then 53m afterwards. Fuck off. Especially as they refused to budge on the Perisic fee multiple times. 

bizarre choice with lukaku being the only legit striker, rashford is so hit and miss and not an out and out striker imo, lukaku is a donkey in some aspects but scores goals, rashford needs to start scoring more if he wants that crazy new contract hes asking for