Summer Transfer Window 2019

Lineker

25 minutes ago, Liam Mk2 said:

We have launched a £40m bid for Zaha according to Sky. 

We're going to have to throw at least an extra quid at Crystal Palace before they even consider it.

£45m+Mustafi, and that's cutting my own throat.

• Like 1

What is up with Arsenal. How do you see Palace sell a full back with essentially one years experience for £50m and think "I know, let's bid £40m in instalments for their best player over the last five seasons or so".

Like FM mechanics come to life.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Arjen Robben said:

What is up with Arsenal. How do you see Palace sell a full back with essentially one years experience for £50m and think "I know, let's bid £40m in instalments for their best player over the last five seasons or so".

Like FM mechanics come to life.

Lol Arsenal?

1 minute ago, Baddar said:

Man Utd have reportedly bid 70m for Harry Maguire with Ruben Dias right there for around half of that. <_<

If Benfica are holding out for what 100 mil for Joao Felix, surely Dias isn't avail for £35 mil? Haven't watched much of him, but heard he's very promising.

12 hours ago, Jericode said:

Tomas Kalas has finally left Chelsea after being perennially on loan. I'm not quite sure how we got 8m for him.

Probably just said "remember that game at Anfield?" over and over again until they gave us money to shut up and go away.

Chelsea have released Gary Cahill, Gonzalo Higuain, Eduardo and Rob Green. Although it hardly matters, I actually had to go look up who our third-choice goalkeeper now is (Marcin Bulka, who was used a bit in last year's pre-season, has also left). I think it's either Jamie Cumming or, everybody's favourite, Jamal Blackman. :shifty: 

Chelsea are fantastic at getting money for rubbish players. Same with Liverpool, like Ojo and Solanke. Yet Arsenal just gift players to other teams. They are like that mate at the pub who won't let you buy a round.