Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

In the past I've never even bothered with stuff like that I'd just breed to fill the dex then picked the mon I liked and leveled them up. Gen 5 was the first time I got a legitimate level 100 since I found it easier to level up. I'd probably dabble with doing it for one, very likely a Dragonite, and if I can be arsed beyond that maybe expand.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never bred for nature/ability for the actual game. Post game for competitive I would breed for that (and IV/EV), but then I get bored of Pokemon until the new one comes out <_< 

Bug/Steel is actually a pretty interesting typing because it's got okay STAB and the two types cover their weaknesses well (loses problems with Ground, Steel covers most of Bug's troublesome weaknesses). Durant missing out on U-Turn is probably the only reason it doesn't roll with Scizor.

Stolen from a Reddit thread.

What Moves would you like to see with a variant Type?

Some cool/decent suggestions include...

a Fire-type version of Future Sight (based around time delay like fireworks).

Give us an Electric Giga Drain. Parabolic Charge is waaaaay too weak for my liking. And a non-recoil Physical Move would be good too

A Rock version of literally any Physical move with 100% accuracy and more than 50 power.

• Like 1

The Pokemon Company just took down a fan YouTube channel that does orchestral remakes of Pokemon music. They hit them with three copywrite 'strikes' which because YouTube is super great and is totally on content creator's sides means the entire channel is deleted automatically. What's even worse is that the music the channel were using was licensed to them from Nintendo itself.

• Like 1

My ORAS grinding has basically had me with a level 100, 4 Pokemon I'm trying to level up, and an egg. You can refight plenty of trainers with level 50 Pokemon so I just cruise around on a bike to hatch the eggs and fight as many of these trainers as I can. Using O-Powers for hatching time and also Exp Point helps speed the process up.

It's not super efficient but it helps me kill two birds with one stone.

On 2/19/2016 at 14:29, Jericode said:

Pokemon Yellow 2DS pre-ordered and picked up a Mew code for when I buy Y and Omega Ruby again. Even now after doing it a hundred odd times before I still get excited at the prospect of starting Pokemon journeys over again :D

Not sure if you saw it on the back but the code expires on May 31. So get those soon!