Queen's Blood (Final Fantasy Thread)

thuganomic

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't think of that, not a bad idea. It's like a less useful version of the GF abilities in 8.

Holy shit, I forgot how long the Guadoslam stuff takes. This and the Yunalesca fight are the two big reasons I wish we'd gotten a "Skip Scene" button.

Eh, I dunno; I'd argue that it's like a Schrodinger's usefulness; both useful and useless at the same time. It's good, because you can teach elemental-themed Aeons the requisite spells to heal themselves and deal damage better, you can teach non-elemental Aeons some white magic, as well as some status attacks... but it's bad, because those all use resources you could use on weaponry and armor for the rest of the team, and have Yuna focus on being a white mage.

So it turns out that I forgot to get the destruction sphere in Besaid temple and now I can't get Anima (or the Magus Sisters) until after I am somehow able to defeat Dark Valefor. :(

fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck

...Holy shit, I used Yojimbo (having battled with him precisely once before) and got Zanmoto first-time.

I'm now wondering whether I really needed to arbitrarily throw 100,000 gil at him to do it. :shifty:

Got Anima. Got the Magus Sisters. Got round to getting a 'No Encounters' weapon. Completed Yuna's celestial weapon. Did a good spell of monster hunting (unlocking one area and two species completion monsters).

Productive evening. :D

• Like 2

Gave up on the lightning for a while, have been aiming for Wakka's celestial weapon instead.

Currently halfway through the league season to get Status Reels... So, so much blitzball. Too much. :mellow: