EWWAREHOUSE.INFO (Archive Online)

Guest Mr. Potato Head

Could a few people list for me the "general consensus" Top 3-5 scenarios (whether historical or fantasy, I don't care) for EWR? I'd love something with deep rosters and multiple promotions. Are there any that stand out as head and shoulders above the rest?

Many thanks.

Could a few people list for me the "general consensus" Top 3-5 scenarios (whether historical or fantasy, I don't care) for EWR? I'd love something with deep rosters and multiple promotions. Are there any that stand out as head and shoulders above the rest?

Many thanks.

The 2 that pop into my head straight off is iDOM 2008 & Cornelleverse.

The Puroresu one from a couple of years back isn't too bad.

Other than them it's more down to personal tastes, preferred era, etc etc.

I will make it eventually... I'm just really busy right now (i.e work is in holiday mode and because we supply coastal restaurants, I'm destroyed everyday)

Would anyone happen to have a copy of my Ultimate Fed Warfare DATA?

I thought I had it but It was something else renamed wrong.

It's the one with 5 feds and no contracts signed.

Yes, I have a copy and I`m playing it right now:

MegaUpload

Now, could anyone upload the 1999 Pictures from the Historical Scenario in MegaUpload. As I said before, the link doesn`t work for me.

Thank you sir... I'm going to try and tweak it and update it kind of.

Now that you have helped me, I am obliged to help you.

1999 PICs

Hi everyone,

Long time user of EWR. Never really got involved in the community or anything.

I just wanted to say that if anyone is having trouble hosting scenarios or doesn't want to deal with Megaupload, throw me a message to my inbox. EWR zips are pretty small and I'm willing to host them on my website. All I'd really ask in return is to visit my blog once in a while ;)

Just opening that up to everyone. It's great to see EWR is still thriving. I work backstage at a small independent in North-eastern Ontario so keeping my booking juices flowing is always great.

Have a nice 2011!

Edited by Lone Rogue

You realize this thread you're posting in, is about a website that is hosting all the scenarios, updates and graphic mods without megaupload or anything, right?

I fixed the iDOM 1990 file to include a pdf of the guide that was supposed to be included in it and a list of alter egos. All of TheWho87 & cpt. charisma's monthly updates are now on there with the inclusion of the January 2011 one.

If anyone has a wrestling blog, or knows of any TEW related sites that should be affiliated with banner adds let me know.