Marvel and DC Animated Films/Television Shows

Benji

If you mean The New Batman Adventures, it's got some good episodes, it's got some stinkers. It's - in my opinion - nowhere near the quality B:TAS was, but it isn't soul-rendingly awful or anything either.

I believe it's confusing because after 'Breakout' the following episodes (3-7 I think) are each a number of what I think they called webisodes to hype up the show, all set before Breakout and designed to introduce the characters. Then episode 8 follows on from 2.. I had to look it up to figure it out, but I'd recommend not checking out the wiki with the episodes list, spoilers etc.

So I managed to see the two episodes that Cartoon Network pulled for DC Nation prior to announcing DC Nation is done until next year. Both definitely would have been good stopping points, if they'd been allowed to actually air instead of being advertised and then being preempted with Johnny Test.

The whole thing about pulling DC Nation is really stupid if it's about what people are speculating it's about.

Young Justice was supposedly going to feature Stephanie Brown, but apparently DC hates the character and fans are speculating that this is the reason the block got pulled a mere two weeks after coming off a summer break.

Apparently DC Nation employees didn't even know the block was being pulled until the last minute.

I'm really hoping it'll be back in January. Don't even care about GL, but I'd hate to see Young Justice and Super Best Friends Forever vanish from television (in the case of YJ that seems like it'd be Weisman's luck, though).

• 4 weeks later...

Batman the dark knight returns part 1 was pretty awesome. It sucks though because part 2 doesnt come out until winter 2013 apparently

Turns out it's more like January 2013 <ahttp://www.ewbattleground.com/uploads/emoticons/default_biggrin.png' alt=':D'>. Also, Conan O'Brien's definitely voicing a character in it.

Yeah. I don't know at what point it stops, but at a certain point his brother Chad steps into that role. I assume at the time that Parks & Rec was filming or something, necessitating the change.

To be truthful, I didn't really notice it the first time I watched it. I might have to go back and rewatch some of season 1..

Yeah, that's based on one of the few Superman arcs I like (What's So Funny About Truth, Justice, & The American Way?). It's a great film.