UFC 2009: Undisputed

Maxx

Not a matter of spinning it fast, if its midway through the second round your stamina is really low anyways and your more easily submitted, despite the fact that your opponent has had no offense the entire fight.

Seriously 9 times out of 10 the fight goes like this:

Opponent runs at you, take him down

Assault with punches from the mount, transition to side control

In side control, abuse opponent with punches till they start bleeding

This goes on for usually 2 minutes until they finally manage to get you up or the round ends

Stand up again, opponent uses the same kick or punch over and over, block it, take them down again

More punches, opponent grabs arm for kimura, break the hold.

More punches, opponent grabs arm for kimura, you tap out.

Repeat for every fight.

Its just really annoying that your opponent who has absolutely no offense the entire game can slap on a kimura cause you've burned through your stamina beating the piss out of him.

Also annoying:

My opponents for every fight?

Heavyweight: Brock Lesnar

Light Heavyweight: Anderson Silva

Middleweight: Anderson Silva

Welterweight: GSP

Lightweight: BJ Penn

Thats pretty much a guarantee. I've seen Cro Cop and Mir used once, thats it though. Hence why I'm not at all upset about my losses to Fitzy, who was Machida and Joe Lauzon, because Fitzy isn't a fucking loser.

I told that fool I would break him! Beat Stephan Bonnar in 3:22 of the first round of our rubber match at UFN65.

Got him with a nice kick to the jaw, punched him down, ground and pound to end it. Fuck. Yes.

Edited by RowLLf

bullshit. I don't know what the fuck fight the judges were watching but I just lost a UD to fucking kazuhiro nakamura when its obvious he didn't win the fucking fight

edit: FUCK YOU JARDINE, REVENGE IS MINE BITCH! Head kick in the 3rd Round for the KO

Edited by kale

bullshit. I don't know what the fuck fight the judges were watching but I just lost a UD to fucking kazuhiro nakamura when its obvious he didn't win the fucking fight

I'd probably be pissed if I was you, but I'm happy to hear that. These things happen in real life, so it's nice to know that decisions can go against you even when you feel they shouldn't.

Not a matter of spinning it fast, if its midway through the second round your stamina is really low anyways and your more easily submitted, despite the fact that your opponent has had no offense the entire fight.

Seriously 9 times out of 10 the fight goes like this:

Opponent runs at you, take him down

Assault with punches from the mount, transition to side control

In side control, abuse opponent with punches till they start bleeding

This goes on for usually 2 minutes until they finally manage to get you up or the round ends

Stand up again, opponent uses the same kick or punch over and over, block it, take them down again

More punches, opponent grabs arm for kimura, break the hold.

More punches, opponent grabs arm for kimura, you tap out.

Repeat for every fight.

Its just really annoying that your opponent who has absolutely no offense the entire game can slap on a kimura cause you've burned through your stamina beating the piss out of him.

Also annoying:

My opponents for every fight?

Heavyweight: Brock Lesnar

Light Heavyweight: Anderson Silva

Middleweight: Anderson Silva

Welterweight: GSP

Lightweight: BJ Penn

Thats pretty much a guarantee. I've seen Cro Cop and Mir used once, thats it though. Hence why I'm not at all upset about my losses to Fitzy, who was Machida and Joe Lauzon, because Fitzy isn't a fucking loser.

Oh sir, I will gladly take you out with Diego. (Y) Ha, but really GT is ZhaneStyles for anyone up for a match.

I've been killing people as Diego, had an 11 win streak ended earlier sadly. Have done well against pretty much everyone, I think I'm like 13-3 now, but people who know how to use BJ Penn well are trouble. That damn Jiu-jitsu, Penn has this one transition reversal that will always end with him with him behind you and on top, had to waste stamina getting out of it.

But just like real life, get caught in Diego's ground and pound, and chances are the fight isn't going much longer.

Ha! Take that kazuhiro nakamura. Revenge is mine! 30-27 UD for me (H)

edit: another revenge is mine! take that bonnar! How'd you like getting your face pounded in?

edit 2: Booyah! Ground and pounded Tito out cold in the second round. Rubber guard to mount FTW!

edit 3: And Thusly does Forrest Griffin fall to my awesome ground and pound (and I had only 60% stamina due to messing up on my training schedule)

Edited by kale

It seems like Mirko is the easiest fighter to beat in this game. I caught him with a left hook 7 seconds in the first round and KO'd him with my created fighter in career mode.

Andre is a little bitch, though. He rocked me the first fight, the second fight I busted open his cheek and temples, and then says the referee shouldn't have called the fight. So I owned his ass in the rubber match.

Oh, and it seems I can never win when i'm on pay-per-view.

Gaaay. Just got to the year 2025, and Dana says I've come to the last year of my contract, and I'm not able to compete after my contract expires. Better fucking not be the end.

EDIT: Great way to start the year though. KOing Rich Clementi in the end of the 2nd round. KO of the night as well.

Edited by Closed and Moved to Archives

Why not? It's rather believable. A 16 year career in MMA is pretty damn long. Just retire the fighter and create a new one.

EDIT: Speaking of which, I would love for the next game to actually recognize the years that go by. I'm in 2012 or something like that I think and it still says I'm 23. I think it would be cool if they could have it to where your age changes and the aging is visible. They could also maybe implement injuries as well. Maybe have it to where you or your opponent could very well leave the fight with a broken arm or something (but make it VERY rare)... and then those injuries play a role in your character as you progress through your career... and maybe even make it to where you have to go through a very rigorous retraining process upon returning from your injury.

Edited by JairusCain

Yeah I know how to feel. I had a big PPV match against... hell I can't remember who it was... But I was ranked #9 and I believe they were ranked #6, so obviously a big chance for me to advance. I'm beating the hell out of him but he gets me to the ground, locks on a knee bar or whatever and I couldn't get out of it to save my life.

I'm so glad you know how to feel. :crying:

EDIT: God damn, Rich Clementi must of trained damn hard for that fight. Mauled me on the ground for the whole first round. Litterly, the whole first round was me attempting to roll out of his full mount and him denying it. 2nd round comes and he's a shark out of water, that doesn't need water. KOs me with a bruuuutal hook.

EDIT 2: Joy, looks like I've made it to my retirement fight. And I must of read the date wrong before because its only January 10th, 2016. Thats BS. But anyways, my possible opponents are:

Mark Bocek, Carmelo Melendez, or Jessie James. WTF is that, couldn't of gave me a Rich Clementi rematch atleast, even a Mac Danzig, someone I need to get one back up on for fuck sakes. Not 3 guys I've beat on countless occasions. God damn it. Give me all three of them at once.

EDIT: SPINNNNNINGGGG BACKFISTTTTTTTTTTTT~! With 10 seconds left, Bucks ends his career on an up, KOing Mark Bocek with a dirrrrrty spinning backfist.

EDIT 2: Cool, you get a little thank you interview with Joe Rogan after. Credits have interviews.

I ended up with 5 KO of the Night trophys (1 for Carmelo Melendez, 2 for Rich Clementi, and 2 for Mark Bocek), 1 '3 Fight Win Streak' trophy (against Anthony Garcia, Yoshiro Tanaka and Carmelo Melendez), and 1 'Fight of the Night' trophy (against Mark Bocek). Cool, shows you everyone you fought too. Apparently I no-showed a fight. :shifty:

Edited by Closed and Moved to Archives