UFC 2009: Undisputed

Maxx

Woo, just KOed Rich Clementi at 3:30 into the 3rd round, with a brutal headkick standing up out of north/south.

EDIT: A second Woo. After that fight, I went and knocked Spencer Fisher out with a superman punch 1:00 into round 2. Mac Danzig is up next, time to get some payback.

EDIT: The fucking submissions in this game on expert are fucking ridiculous. There is no fucking way to get out of them anywhere past :30 into the fucking fight. THQ absolutely HAS to fucking fix it, because I swear to god no matter how much I mash the fucking buttons, there is no getting out of any fucking submission. MY FUCKING SUBMISSION DEFENSE IS MY HIGHEST FUCKING STAT FOR FUCK SAKES!

</rantend>

Edited by Closed and Moved to Archives

Fuck you all, I get it for £29 B)

Or I will when fucking warehouse stop being cocks and send us it. I swear, you send one box of shite back because they cock the delivery notes up, and they get all pissy and keep jerking us around. It's a relatively big week for releases this week, so we usually get them early. 8000 copies of Pokemon Insert precious Stone Here? Check. 40+ of EA Active? Check. UFC? Nope. Despite having more than double the preorders for the previous two combined, they haven't sent it yet. Thursday's gonna be such a ballache.

Okay, 14 fucking online losses, at least 10 of which have come from skill-less submissions. Wow you're completely inept at every other facet of the game, but you can spin your analog stick really fast, here have a win.

I just KOed Spencer Fisher right off the hop of the 2nd. He's lucky he wasn't out in the 1st, as he was rocked and standing, and as the bell went he took a dirty superman punch. So, walking towards him at the start of the second, he really should of seen the superman punch coming but he didn't. Nighty Night SpenFish.

Lets test my luck with Hermes Franka.

Edited by Closed and Moved to Archives

I tried to do submissions in the demo, but they kept getting broken :(
Both Rua and Chuck have great submission defense, That's why.

I'm like a bull in a cage right now, I'm so close to UFC that I can taste it, I feel bad for the UK guys who still have to wait another day or two.