UFC 2009: Undisputed

Maxx

Bah this is getting annoying online. Out of no where knock outs I can handle, but when I have a guy on the ground, beating the shit out of him for 4 minutes and then in the final 45 seconds he pulls out a bullshit submission that he shouldn't even have the stamina to do, I get frustrated.

I just won the Light Heavyweight Championship via KO in the first round by defeating James Irvin. Earned me 5058 cred from the fight, got KO of the night and fight of the night. James Irvin went from being the champion and #1 Light Heavyweight, to dropping down 9 ranks to #10, pwnt

Chose Quinton 'Rampage' Jackson as my opponent for my first defense.

Somebody tell me to stay out of this thread, it makes me really wanna get a new 360 and play it but I really really can't afford it.

Feeling pretty ballsy I guess. Lost to Mac Danzig who has a similar record to my next opponent, Spencer Fisher. I'm 11-8-0, and he's 27-8-0. Again, wish me luck.

EDIT: And Mike Goldberg verbally kicks me in the nuts pre-fight, stating that Spencer's possibly one of the hardest hitting in the 155.

EDIT 2: Went to the judges, I don't doubt he won. Stupid judges.

EDIT 3: UNANIMOUS DECISION - BUCK~!!!!!

EDIT 4: WOO!

Edited by Closed and Moved to Archives

Lovely, rematch with Jessie James, I knew I shouldn't of picked Unknown Opponent.

EDIT: YES I DAMN WELL SHOULDA~! 2ND ROUND KO DUE TO HAMMER FISTS~! Rocked him 3 times in 20 seconds, diving onto him with a punch followed by hammerfists each time.

EDIT: Pfft, and I was worried about that fight making me miss 4:20. :shifty:

EDIT: UFN66: Michael 'The Buzzsaw' Buck (13-8-0) vs Thiago Tavares (24-9-0), getting to the bigger leagues.

EDIT: Kimura'd out in the 1st round. Fuck you Tavares

EDIT: I love it. Just had my 7th or so rematch with Carmelo Melendez. Every time, before and/or after, he talks shit in the news. When I beat him by TKO, the ref made a bad decision. When he chokes me out after I pummel him for 2 rounds, he says I was no sweat. So, this time, I had the opportunity to TKO him, but right in the middle of beating his head in while he cowered and tried to block, I remembered 'ref bad decision', hopped off, dived back onto him with a punch and KOed him the proper way. That, ladies and gentlemen, is how you take care of a shit talker. ;)

Next up, Rich Clementi. Oh boy, 47-17.

And joy, news report from Carmelo Melendez. He's ready to bury the hatchet if I am. We'll see about that one.

Now Dana offered me a step in shot at Tavares in 1 week. Lets do it.

EDIT: GOD DAMNIT THIS MOTHERFUCKERS MADE A LIVING OFF TAKING A BEATING AND SNEAKING IN A SUBMISSION

Maxed my strength out. :shifty:

Well, as much as it'll go without decreasing my speed and cardio.

And now I've stupidly walked into a fight against Mark Bocek with 10% stamina, thinking it was a photo shoot. El Dandy

EDIT: Thought I'd actually pull it off coming out of the 1st round, cut him up a few times. 2nd round comes and right off the hop, rear nakey, me tappy outty.

THREE TIMES now I've signed on to face Matt Serra to advance up the ranks on an actual UFC PPV card... and all three times, someone has gotten injured before an earlier card and I've offered to step in. I don't care who gets fucked up this time, I've signed on once more to fight Serra and dammit, it's going to happen.

Very next week, someone goes down before a fight with Karo... I'm 3-1 with Karo already, I'm not beating his ass again. I'm going on to Serra!!

EDIT: and of course, I don't pay attention to my calendar... and I get to my fight with Serra with 18% stamina...

EDIT: UGH... 30 seconds left in the 2nd round... he takes me down with a hard right...

Edited by JairusCain

4 SECONDS INTO THE 3RD ROUND~! SPINNING BACKFIST~! BUCK WINS~! BUCK WINS~! BUCK WINS~!

JESSIE JAMES IS DOWNNNNNNNNNNNNNN~!

EDIT: MAKE THAT 3 SECONDS~!~!

Everyone is HATING me. Kickboxing is at level 3 now. Learned Superman Punch, and a takedown knee interception. :D

EDIT: Woo, defeated Rich Clementi by unanimous decision. Go me.

And then when I extended my arm, I get a sharp pulling sensation. Lovely.

EDIT: My sparring partner just did some crazy shit. From being on his back, I walked up to him and he wrapped his legs around my leg, leglocked me and made me tap out. Christ.

EDIT: Heading to bed now. 6am. This game = crack. My first day career record;

17-11-0

WINS

13 KOs/TKOs

0 Submissions

4 Decisions

LOSSES

2 KOs/TKOs

6 Submissions

3 Decisions

ATTRIBUTES

Strength - 80

Speed - 79

Cardio - 69 (going to work up after next fight)

SKILLS

Standing Strikes Off - 55

Standing Strikes Def - 52

Standing Kicks Off - 55

Standing Kicks Def - 45

Clinch Striking Off - 33

Clinch Striking Def - 32

Ground Striking Off - 46

Ground Striking Def - 50

Clinch Grapple Off - 35

Clinch Grapple Def - 45

Takedown Off - 40

Takedown Def - 48

Ground Grapple Off - 57

Ground Grapple Def - 62

Submission Off - 35

Submission Def - 70 (and still getting submitted, W.T.F)

Striking Technique: Kickboxing (Level 3)

Grappling Technique: Judo (Level 1)

Sparring Partner - Colin Mack (Level 4)

Main Sponsers - Boot Camp; Extreme MMA

NEXT OPPENENT: vs Thiago Tavares (#3, Tavares has the first two victories due to submission)