The January Transfer Window 2011

Lineker

ESPN Soccernet is reporting that Agger is negotiating a move to Fiorentina. It's not on Sky at all, so I'm quick to discredit it, but Soccernet usually won't post a full article about something if there's not truth to it or haven't been told it from a reliable source at this time of the season. Random rumors are usually altogether in a different section. If there is any truth to it, it's a blow for Pool since Agger actually does have talent, but with his attitude and injury proneness, I'd be okay to see him dumped if NESV invest money in a new decent center back. I'd be all about Subotic, but I know that'll never happen, sadly.

Roque clearly, Julio never left Blackburn :P

Good move for us, all in all. If he is shit, fine. But he knows the club and alot of the people there (if they still like him >_>) and could fit in straight off if he keeps fit. And if we can keep Dunn semi-fit, there is every chance of it.

ESPN Soccernet is reporting that Agger is negotiating a move to Fiorentina. It's not on Sky at all, so I'm quick to discredit it, but Soccernet usually won't post a full article about something if there's not truth to it or haven't been told it from a reliable source at this time of the season. Random rumors are usually altogether in a different section. If there is any truth to it, it's a blow for Pool since Agger actually does have talent, but with his attitude and injury proneness, I'd be okay to see him dumped if NESV invest money in a new decent center back. I'd be all about Subotic, but I know that'll never happen, sadly.

It's not like we need any players who can play the ball. That's fine. :crying:

Liverpool keen on Shaun Wright-Phillips, according to the morning papers. Decent signing if you ask me, obviously he's not the player he was, but he's a good wide player, something I reckon Liverpool need.

• Admin

Roque clearly, Julio never left Blackburn :P

Good move for us, all in all. If he is shit, fine. But he knows the club and alot of the people there (if they still like him >_>) and could fit in straight off if he keeps fit. And if we can keep Dunn semi-fit, there is every chance of it.

If he can stay fit, I think there's great potential for a partnership with Kalinic.

The main Chelsea rumours at the moment continue to push towards David Luiz, but today there's also talk of Alexis Sanchez (from Udinese).

Now he would be an excellent choice.

Also, Sky Sports' latest claim is that Pienaar will reject both Chelsea and Spurs and head off somewhere on the continent instead.

Todays deals according to BBC;

Andy Cook [Carlisle - Barrow] Free

Ritchie De Laet [Man Utd - Portsmouth] Loan

Jermaine Easter [MK Dons - Crystal Palace] Undisclosed

Corry Evans [Man Utd - Hull City] Loan

Abdisalam Ibrahim [Manchester City - Scunthorpe United] Undisclosed

Oli Johnson [Norwich - Yeovil] Loan

Alan Judge [blackburn - Notts County] Undisclosed

Francis Laurent [AFC Compiegne - Northampton] Free

George McCartney [sunderland - Leeds] Loan

Lubo Michalik [Leeds Utd - Carlisle Utd] Free

Paul Reid [Colchester - Scunthorpe] Undisclosed

Theo Robinson [Huddersfield - Millwall] Undisclosed

Roque Santa Cruz [Manchester City - Blackburn Rovers] Loan

Christian Smith [Wrexham - Barrow] Loan

Marc Tierney [Colchester - Norwich] Undisclosed

Peter Vincenti [stevenage - Aldershot] Undisclosed

Callum Wilson [Coventry - Kettering] Loan

Also BBC are claiming Birmingham have had a £6million bid for Robbie Keane accepted. Be an excellent signing for them. Also Everton have accepted an offer from an unnamed team for Steven Pienaar.