House of the Dragon (Game of Thrones) Thread

hugobomb

On 10/24/2016 at 14:28, Asuka's Gonna Kill You said:

Word of advice to be very careful, entire plot of Season 7 has leaked online.

That isn't the entire plot and this happens every year tbh. 

Spoiler

It does not mention Euron Greyjoy at all for example and i think its a safe bet he confronts Dany with his fleet for example

Edited by Alex.

Book readers being all like "This isn't a book" is the reason for the spoilers I bet. Like when Cornette spoiled Lucha Underground Season 3 because he doesn't like it and doesn't want anyone else to like it. 

That'd be hard for them to know considering that pretty much most of season 6 onward draws from books that are unpublished. GRRM's published bits of chapters here and there as teasers, but those bits are all pretty much inconsequential - just "here's this character's POV on another character / event that's happened". 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I mean, nearly every appearance like that is basically as "you have to know what you're looking for" extra deal. Like how Sigur Ros appeared as minstrels and Mastodon appeared as reanimated Wildlings and shit.

• Like 2

Nah, they have random musician cameos all the time. Here's a Rolling Stone article that has a good list.

Also holy shit how many actors on this show had musical careers on the side I didn't know about?

But yeah, if McGregor appears at all it'll be a one-episode character of little importance, I imagine.