Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

Prison Architect is worth that price and then some. Holding out for a Speedrunners, Fallout 3 GotY or Divinity sale that goes >50%.

You HAVE Speedrunners!

Speaking of which, sometime in the near future, we should play Speedrunners. <_<

I do have it, but I have friends that need it.

$4.99 is still damn worth it for Prison Architect, btw.

Prison Architect is worth that price and then some. Holding out for a Speedrunners, Fallout 3 GotY or Divinity sale that goes >50%.

You HAVE Speedrunners!

Speaking of which, sometime in the near future, we should play Speedrunners. <_<

I do have it, but I have friends that need it.

$4.99 is still damn worth it for Prison Architect, btw.

It was more I didn't want people running off to buy it for $2.50 then freaking out when it wasn't at that price rather than any question around value.

• Like 1

So FM2015 is back to $16.99usd. It was at that a little while ago but the most recent sale was $24.99. Tempted again.

Also tempted by The Evil Within at $19.98usd. I've heard mixed things but it definitely sounds like a game I'd really like.

You guys have mentioned Prison Architect..you can buy a package for $7.49usd where you can name and give a bio to a prisoner? :w00t:

Still tempted by Wasteland 2 at $19.99usd. Looks like a fun game and I think I remember looking at it at a past sale and regretting not getting it then.

Not long to go, to make up my mind on This War of Mine at $7.99usd. I have a feeling I'll regret it, If I don't get it.

Holy shit, the Wolf Among Us is $6.24usd? :o

I played Evil Within on my PS4 a bit, it´s by no means a bad game from what i have seen. It´s a bit what Resident Evil was before it became an action packed shooter.

I already got my name in the game for Prison Architect, but i am still am considering going up to 100$ (i think thats 50 extra for me) to get the artbook and stuff. It´s going to be sad when it sees it´s full release later this year, one of the most fun "early access" rides i had.

Right now i am in this sale 6 Rocksmith Songs deep, WMMA3 and This war of Mine. And honestly, all feel like good deals. In the last couple i of sales i often had the feeling that most games were on sale cheaper in other stores than steam before the sale. Yay.

Super happy about the WMMA deal, i never did care enough to go full price on it and i never thought the demo was enough to get a feel deep enough to decide if i actually want to spend full price on it.

If you fluffy kittens are up for a challange i can recomend "Gods will be watching". It´s below 3€ right now which is a steal. On standard difficulty i actually progressed quiet well, but it has a great way of building tension each level.

Edited by Herr Matzat
  • Like 1

Considering how little fighters from the real world we actually know compared to wrestling i would be surprised if there is much of a difference plaing with fake data or only importing/creating a few top tier UFC/Bellator fighters.

Caved in to five more Songs for Rocksmith. Nothing is better than some guitar training on a Sunday morning. <3

I've never played the WMMA series, but I'm tempted by WMMA 3 at that price. If there aren't many decent real world mods, is the game fun enough to play with the fictional universe?

3's got a load of mods, and it's better than 4 imo.

Also, the default data is great, and someone made an expanded version which is even better.

• Like 1

So is everything on one of these daily/flash sales going to be on a second chance sale later on?

I'm trying to keep my options open for an Escapists sale but I'd especially hate to miss out on This War of Mine/Prison Architect/Wolf Among Us.

I've never played the WMMA series, but I'm tempted by WMMA 3 at that price. If there aren't many decent real world mods, is the game fun enough to play with the fictional universe?

It has been mentioned but there are some good Mods. I've got a Dawn of MMA, 1997 and more modern one to mess around with later.

I should probably give Prison Architect more of a go - I bought it and haven't really played it.

• Like 1

Its a bit rough to start getting into and you need to look for a IRL mod to DL for it which I didnt bother with just yet. the interface isnt the greatest to look at, but I am loving it so far. When I can get an IRL Mod which I am looking for now, i should be set to try it all out fully. if you love stats, until the guys behind OOTP make their football sim, this truly appears to be the best one out there.

Also, if anyone wants speedrunners for a bit before MITB later, lemme know, im down for the chaos >.>

• Like 1