Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

I'm thinking I might see if I can get a refund for Binding of Isaac because I just can't get the hang of it. I think it's a game that I enjoy watching people play more than I enjoy playing, because I die and get frustrated with it a lot. I'd much rather watch YouTubers like Northernlion or MathasGames who are at least halfway competent at it play it at higher levels.

Yeah it can be super frustrating, but that's kind of the appeal to me. Like you'll be struggling and hating life, then pick up mom's knife or brimstone and make the game your bitch. When I get frustrated I like to play Greed mode as Samson since you get stronger for the whole floor by taking damage and damage doesn't cause you to miss the Devil Deal. Plus it's super easy to break with the D20 so you end up OP and wrecking everything.

Definitely don't buy Gungeon if you aren't enjoying Isaac because of the difficulty, it makes Isaac feel like a walk in the park.

Party Saboteurs was released for Early Access today. I'm looking forward to playing it tonight. Hopefully a couple of my friends pick it up so I can try the multiplayer on it too.

EDIT: Online isn't ready. Only local co-op.. Seems they rushed the Early Access release.

Edited by Rocky

My mouse pad is the main point of conflict. Half of the time that I am trying to left click it decides I am right clicking, and vice versa. It's one of those solid pieces with no visible separation of sides.

Telltale Bundle on Humble Bundle look good for those who are into the games but don't have a lot of them yet.

7c6e10510d587e8a16829a3c3001d17e.png

At a quick glance over my library I can only see Minecraft, Jurassic Park, Walking Dead: MIchonne of the main games.
They'll probably add Sam & Max stuff, A couple of other series they have. I'd expect a Monkey Island thrown in there too.

I actually refunded the game. I enjoyed it, but I found Nuclear Throne to have the same concept, but done better. 

Activision are having a sale on steam at the mo. Nothing really appeals to me except Saints Row IV and THPS HD, but as much as I love THPS it feels so dated now. I had it on XBL. Plus some of the music is different :@

Now, why the fuck won't they release Skate on the PC.

• Like 1