Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

What is the best simulation game I could pick up for sub 5-quid? It could be a sport type management, like Football Manager, or more like a Civ/Age of Empires. Fancy something to tit around with whilst the football is on that isn't Football Manager.

The Steam summer sale has begun! Stardew Valley is 20% off, and Undertail is available for $8 or 9.

That's all I saw before the site crashed.

But, if you haven't already, get Undertail. One of the best games I've played.

1 minute ago, Benji said:

Ah good. Flashes were fun for a while but it got tedious eventually.

Having to check in every day was kind of a pain...especially because the site would crash for 20-30 minutes after it updated.

There's a heavy load right now. I was trying to do the queue to get a trading card and got an error after only viewing 3 or 4 of the games. 

Looking at my wishlist right now, there's a few I'd buy off it if I had the money: Brutal Legends, Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut, Remember Me and Watchdogs mainly. But I can't even afford to spend 99 cents right now.