Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

3 hours ago, GhostMachine said:

There's a heavy load right now. I was trying to do the queue to get a trading card and got an error after only viewing 3 or 4 of the games. 

Looking at my wishlist right now, there's a few I'd buy off it if I had the money: Brutal Legends, Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut, Remember Me and Watchdogs mainly. But I can't even afford to spend 99 cents right now.

It took me 45 minutes to do all 3 queues for the cards. Every 3 or 4 games I got errrors. But eventually I got them done. I sold 2 of the 3 cards almost instantly after putting them on market lol.

Has anyone played Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag? How is it? That's on sale for $7.49 right now. I might pick up that or OOTP Baseball 17, but since I got a bunch of stuff in the GOG sale recently, I might hold off til I can clear some of my backlog.

8 minutes ago, Meacon said:

I was also hoping Dead By Daylight would be sold in a four-pack. That's a fun game to buy in bulk and pass off to friends for group play.

Did you buy it? I was considering buying it. 

• Company of Heroes
  • Dishonored
  • Risk of Rain
  • Spelunky
  • Legend of Dungeon
  • Project Zomboid
  • Hero Seige
  • STALKER Bundle
  • Amnesia Collection
  • Outlast Whistleblower
  • The Room
  • Heavy Bullets
  • Jack Box Party Pack 2

And 40 still left on my account

• Like 1

On 6/24/2016 at 04:01, GhostMachine said:

There's a heavy load right now. I was trying to do the queue to get a trading card and got an error after only viewing 3 or 4 of the games. 

Looking at my wishlist right now, there's a few I'd buy off it if I had the money: Brutal Legends, Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut, Remember Me and Watchdogs mainly. But I can't even afford to spend 99 cents right now.

I have a key for Remember Me if you want it.

I haven't even looked at the sale yet. Knowing all the prices will remain, I'm in no rush.

I'd love to have the key. thanks.:)

Right now, Steam is giving me fits. I can't sell any trading cards for a while because I had to reset my password. And before that, it was saying I couldn't sell anything due to not using the mobile authenticator, putting the items on hold for 15 days. 1. I don't have a smartphone (can't upgrade to a new phone until next March) 2. Steam has my phone number. I damn well better be able to sell those cards come the 28th, not next frickin' month.

I've bought nothing all week long, and I don't feel motivated to buy anything this weekend either.

Between there being a real lack of truly amazing sales on titles from the past 2-3 years, and there simply not being many titles that call to me, there's really not much for me to get excited about in this summer sale... In the past 2 years i've suffered from sale-apathy, if that's even a thing.

• Like 2

Are there any decent sports games in the Steam sale? I was looking at NBA2K16 but I don't know anything about basketball apart from what I learned playing NBA Jam. And I've got a few racing games, mostly Dirt and Grid, are any of the F1 games any good? 

They don't really go nuts for sports games on steam. And no, Rocket League and Monday Night Combat aren't sport >_>