General Gaming Thread

TKz

As noted by AllGamesBeta, this is in relation to YouTube videos and not for a new ad campaign. Here is what the filing says:

Electronic transmission and streaming of video games via global and local computericon1.png networks; streaming of audio, visual, and audiovisual material via global and local computer networksicon1.png.

http://www.geek.com/games/sony-is-trying-to-tradermark-the-term-lets-play-1644157/

So, is there a notable stup up between GTA Vice City and GTA San Andreas? I wanna get one. I'm leaning on Vice because I actually had that before and I remember loving it, especially the music. There's something more appealing about the 80's than the 90's to me too. If there is a step up in content though I might go with the one I never had.

Personally, I prefer San Andreas to Vice City. Bigger map, more stuff, more missions, and a protagonist who has motivations beyond "I'm a psychopath". If the 80s are your thing and you've actually played Vice City before, though, may as well get it again, right?

• Like 2

Hmm, I just read the wiki and it seems like there were a bunch of upgrades. Fuck it, I'll get SA this time and VC next time I have PSN credit. 

Well I'm bglad I looked at the store sale before I spent 14 bucks on SA, GTA IV is on sale for 6 and LA Noire The complete edition is on sale for 12.

So yeah, I went into the PS Store with the intention of buying an old Ps2 game and some PS3 DLC, instead I come away with three full PS3 games for 4 bucks more than I would have spent. GTA IV,LA Noire and Arkham Origns. 

• Like 1

If I can deal with the Dead Island driving I think I'm gonna be fine.

I played a little bit of Arkham this morning after my download finished and I think my feelings can be summed up with one phrase.

On 1/14/2016 at 03:15, Forky The Snowman said:

I never finished 4 but that damn phone ringing every two seconds did annoy the piss out of me when I played it. How needy is his fucking cousin?

Does it hurt me in a yway if I just ignore the fatass unless he's getting beaten by loan sharks?

13 hours ago, Kirkland said:

Does it hurt me in a yway if I just ignore the fatass unless he's getting beaten by loan sharks?

I know it lowers your relationship with that person but I'm not sure what effect that has on the overall story or anything.