GoGo Yubari

Finally getting round to continuing my catch up. Marathoned season five yesterday - Zoo Bisou Bisou will stay in my head forever, great scene. Don felt weird this entire season, and I get that was the intent, but I'm looking forward to seeing him being a bit more 'Dick' than 'Don' next season as seems to have been hinted at towards the end, but I do love Megan.

So pissed off at all the guys for letting Joan sleep with that guy for the business, but I'm glad she's out of that marriage. Intruiged to see if she and Roger will ever get back together, or if it's simply not meant to be.

So Don totally should have consulted a lawyer before accepting that offer, no?

Answer in the spoilers:

Yeah but if he did, they would have pulled the offer. At this point, the only leverage he has is that he's a partner so they can't just fire him. If he had turned down the offer, things just go back to the way they were and he gets the old WCW treatment, he gets a paycheck for doing no work. They gave him an offer that they think will trip him up and save the partners the financial headache of having to buy him out.

Don took the offer because he's got no other options. The other offer he got is apparently not all that great, so his only real action is to come back, conquer Lou Avery and become Don Draper again and retake his old status.

Everything has been lovely so far.

California Pete has been the highlight, although the whole Ted/Peggy dropped client thing was pretty good.

It's unbelievable how much I enjoy every character on this show. A true testament to the character development created on this show.