Sign in to follow this  
TKz

Comic Book Films & TV

DoubleX    600
On 13/11/2016 at 18:25, Ruki said:

Hide contents

Does Vision die if he loses the stone? Because, Vision is totally gonna die if that is the case.

Spoiler

That's my guess. Even if he lives, it's not going to go well for him when Thanos shows up for the Mind Stone, and it would suit the Worf Effect that Vision - one of the most overpowered people on Earth in the MCU - gets his ass handed to him by Thanos.

IceLint    10,943

God dammit would ya'll please tell what your spoiling!?!?!

• Like 1

DoubleX    600

I'm actually not sure why the spoiler tags in retrospect, I just put them in because Ruki did in the first place. I suppose the only thing it'd really spoiler is Age of Ultron, so.

We're talking about Vision and the Mind Stone, and what's going to happen when Thanos rocks up.

Benjamin    5,888

Doctor Strange was pretty damn good. Benedict Cumberbatch was pleasantly funny, charming and heartwarming all at the same time, plus he was amazing at being a dick when he needed to.

The latest rumor about Justice League is that

Spoiler

"a" Green Lantern will appear in the film in a role similar to Wonder Woman's in Batman v Superman. No specification on which GL, though.

Maxx    16,952
2 hours ago, Cloudy said:

Hide contents

"a" Green Lantern will appear in the film in a role similar to Wonder Woman's in Batman v Superman. No specification on which GL, though.

I hope its Dkrtzy RRR

8bnzea8.jpg

• Like 2

=BK=    9,788

• Like 3

=BK=    9,788

Reminder. It starts tonight on Supergirl so if you don't normally watch it be sure to set your DVR.

GhostMachine    997
On 11/21/2016 at 09:12, Cloudy said:

Reveal hidden contents

G'NORT, OR WE RIOT!!!!

• Like 1

=BK=    9,788

Just finished the crossover. Soooooo much fun. I am kinda annoyed they basicly tricked me into watching an episode of Supergirl for one scene that was also shown on Flash but Flash-Arrow-Legends was all amazing.

Edited by Kirkland

IceLint    10,943

someone re-editted it into feeling more like a movie.  I'm watching it now after having watched all the episodes (and the LoT episode twice, because it was awesome!)  Will report on how it feels

Edit:  You should watch more Supergirl, its pretty good

IceLint    10,943

Major advertised crossover, not gonna put this is spoilers...the Justice League

z1pxDrR.jpg

=BK=    9,788

If they ever put a name to it I think they'll just adopt the JSA name.

ALSO, none of the side characters in Supergirl grabbed me besides Manhunter. I was especially bored with the gay sister(?) and lady Luthor. 

Edited by Kirkland

Kaney    8,756

I was all ready to fawn over baby Groot but holy fuck Batista got me at the end :lol:

• Like 10

IceLint    10,943

“She just told everyone your deepest darkest secrets! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!......Do me! Do me! Do ME!”

Fucking great

• Like 3

Jasonmufc    5,211

Gotta love that Dave is an even bigger ham than in the first film. And as a whole after Baby Groot and Rocket, and all the teasering, I am shouting at the screen for it to arrive sooner because it looks amazing.

• Like 3

Noah    4,963

Our local video store is not really making money on hiring out blu ray movies anymore, so I got the ultimate edition of Batman vs Superman today as part of a 6 blu rays for $20 deal. For around $3.33 for the movie, I'd call that a win.

• Like 2

Gazzlory Hunter    52,967

Baby Groot is either about a billion dollar in merchandising cash sat in a big pile or the next meme your aunt posts constantly on Facebook.

• Like 1

Maxx    16,952

It will be.

Jerazil    4,598

Holy shit. Give me the full trailer NOW DAMMIT.

• Like 1

Benji    43,295
On 06/12/2016 at 13:16, Gazz said:

Baby Groot is either about a billion dollar in merchandising cash sat in a big pile or the next meme your aunt posts constantly on Facebook.

It's going to be tough getting across passive aggressive remarks, and comments about how being a bitch makes you amazing with just "I Am Groot" tho.