Benji

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Possible theory about what's going on:

If Ra's is coming in, then can we be really certain that Sara is gone for good? If Sara and Nyssa were lovers, then what's to stop Nyssa, Ra's or anyone else from the League of Assassin from digging her corpse up and tossing it into a Lazarus Pit?

Of course, that would probably end up turning Sara into a villain, at least temporarily.

But.....if not, I give it 6 more episodes at most before Laurel puts a mask on.

And, regarding Roy's code name:

Everything I've seen says its Arsenal. Hope that means he gets more weapons....

If anyone wants to play 'whodunit' now then here is an interesting page: http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Archers

Edited by Kirkland

The correct answer to the `whodunit' is....

Someone who is going to be totally fucked when Nyssa and the League of Assassins found out, unless there's a swerve and they did it. But my guess would be Carrie Cutter, aka Cupid, since in the comics she's a nutjob obsessed with Green Arrow. Killing Canary = taking out the `competition' for his affections, in her deluded mind. If it IS her, I hope she winds up dead when all is said and done.

Regarding the season so far:

Killing off Sara is a big mistake, in my opinion. Caity Lotz is a better actress than Katie Cassidy, and the way Laurel has been written since season one has pretty much made the character unlikeable. Sara's death is probably going to lead to Laurel taking over as Canary. Ugh.

Roy is apparently going to be called Arsenal, according to everything I've read. Hope that means he gets more weapons rather than just using the bow. Or the name doesn't make sense. But at least he's got a better looking costume than Oliver.

If they can't get Queen Consolidated back, I hope they at least manage to get the club back.

Hope there's not a long love triangle between Felicity, Oliver and Barry. Especially if she finds out Barry is the Flash, considering what she said when she broke up with Oliver.

Am NOT going to be happy if Thea becomes a supervillain.

Deathstroke = future Suicide Squad member eventually? Since he's been cured, he's not going to be nearly as much of a threat, and a spinal bomb makes a fine motivator.

The correct answer to the `whodunit' is....

Someone who is going to be totally fucked when Nyssa and the League of Assassins found out, unless there's a swerve and they did it. But my guess would be Carrie Cutter, aka Cupid, since in the comics she's a nutjob obsessed with Green Arrow. Killing Canary = taking out the `competition' for his affections, in her deluded mind. If it IS her, I hope she winds up dead when all is said and done.

Regarding the season so far:

Killing off Sara is a big mistake, in my opinion. Caity Lotz is a better actress than Katie Cassidy, and the way Laurel has been written since season one has pretty much made the character unlikeable. Sara's death is probably going to lead to Laurel taking over as Canary. Ugh.

Roy is apparently going to be called Arsenal, according to everything I've read. Hope that means he gets more weapons rather than just using the bow. Or the name doesn't make sense. But at least he's got a better looking costume than Oliver.

If they can't get Queen Consolidated back, I hope they at least manage to get the club back.

Hope there's not a long love triangle between Felicity, Oliver and Barry. Especially if she finds out Barry is the Flash, considering what she said when she broke up with Oliver.

Am NOT going to be happy if Thea becomes a supervillain.

Deathstroke = future Suicide Squad member eventually? Since he's been cured, he's not going to be nearly as much of a threat, and a spinal bomb makes a fine motivator.

Pretty sure that Barry isn't the one who will be battling Oliver for Felicity considering it seems to be Ray Palmer who will be Felicity's new interest.

I thought from the way it went down, that it was someone Sara knew that killed her, which was why she asked they were doing there or something along those lines... Which is why I'd gone with the theory that it was a way to possibly introduce Ra's Al Ghul off camera to start with... Maybe trying to frame one of the archers (Oliver or Malcom in the process) ... Just what I thought when I watched it but I could be completely off base there...

I don't know exactly what it was about this episode but I loved it.

Isn't CW going to put Arrow and Flash back to back in a two parter story sometime this season? I seem to recall reading that.

Isn't CW going to put Arrow and Flash back to back in a two parter story sometime this season? I seem to recall reading that.

Not a 2 parter, but I think its episode 8 of both shows is a crossover

Felicity is off to visit Barry for a few days, and there will be continued cross overs until Arrow establishes itself.

I think what you might have liked about the show was the amount of sunlight and day scenes in it. Arrow seems to be at night so much, a new viewer might mistake it for a vampire show. This episode was 'Hood' light and Oliver heavy. There were some reveals. It wasn't a superhero story, but a story about siblings.

This might make me a bad person, but Laurel getting her ass handed to her was necessary for this step in her character arc (and makes more sense than Laurel's got a gun from the last episode.)

Was this episode the first time Ollie used a trick arrow on the show? When he was chasing that guy in the streets he got him with some kind of grapple arrow.

Edited by Kirkland

Was this episode the first time Ollie used a trick arrow on the show? When he was chasing that guy in the streets he got him with some kind of grapple arrow.

Depends on how you define "trick" arrows. He used one on Deathstroke, and he's used a few before that were kinda like tazer-tipped arrows

Oh yea, and the first season he used a arrow mounted with a USB drive to get into a computer

8947792a228c6a1446552e27857f5974.PNG

Currently for sale for the next day or so at Othertees.com

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So after three disappointing episodes, tonight's episode really hit a home run. Hopefully this means a good run-in until the crossover and beyond.

Seriously? Arrow has pretty consistently solid since returning. It's not at the level of Season 2 yet, but it's still miles better than Season 1.

Also, HARPERRRRRRRRRR!!!

Because she'd flip out bigtime over it, due to the whole being pissed off at having secrets kept from her thing.

And no way what happened at the end of the episode happened. It couldn't have, because

Roy was already cured of the Mirakuru in his system at the time, and he'd have to have the enhanced strength to be able to throw the arrows that hard.

Because she'd flip out bigtime over it, due to the whole being pissed off at having secrets kept from her thing.

And no way what happened at the end of the episode happened. It couldn't have, because

Roy was already cured of the Mirakuru in his system at the time, and he'd have to have the enhanced strength to be able to throw the arrows that hard.

Except I think he seemed to keep some of the side effects of it even after being cured....or at least that's the way it's portrayed.