The Xbox One Thread

Dan

I am pleased to announce and introduce ReddX for Xbox One. This is a brand new, full featured reddit app that has been built from the ground up and optimized for Xbox One. Starting tomorrow you'll be able to download this free app in the U.S. and Canada.

In fact, I am actually posting this from ReddX :)

That's awesome!

Major Nelson posing as various memes: http://imgur.com/a/D9YeT#uz4raqx

Bwahahahaha

There was a Sunset Overdrive white Xbox One bundle over here yesterday for £310. Was slightly tempting. The way these bundles have gone from like £350 to 340, to 320 to 310, I'm hoping that if I hold out til Christmas it might get to like 280 or even lower. :shifty:

• Like 1

Yeah, no Kinect. CEX used to sell them for £20 but they've whacked them up to 35 after Microsoft announced the separate release for £150. Cheeky beggers.

Which, whilst I probably wouldn't play all the 'arm flailing' games, being able to add on all the voice activated snapping and what not would have been nice for relatively cheap.

Looks like we'll be getting the Xbone next month as mine and Snowball's joint birthday present. Not sure how interested I am in Destiny, it looks amazing but I've never been a Halo fan and so I'm not sure how much I'll enjoy it. Is there local co-op/multiplayer? I'd be hella more hyped for it if me and Snowball can play together.

We'll definitely be picking up WWE and Sunset Overdrive on release date and hopefully pick up Wolfenstein and Ground Zeroes if they're on the cheap.

I'm pumped. So damn pumped.