WWE Supercard

Nikki

73 points into Triple H, doing +1s now... Gonna get at least a Survivor from this KOTR after the tournament ends, currently up 1-0 in a Semi-Final Match, first Surivovr KOTR I've actually made the tournament in, looks like 3MB thing is actually working... However, I just noticed that my cards energy in the 3rd first-round match when I was up 2-0, normally they would stay where they were at least... Anybody else noticed this?

Edited by ChrisO

Finished KOTR in second place, and got a Survivor Trips... Got a little excited, only to find out it wasn't the same one as the one in RTG, so that bummed me out a bit, but I've only got 6 Epic Pros left on my deck, with a Leg. Fusion in the cooker, currently sitting on 95/170 on Trips... Not gonna make it I don't think Here's what I'm working with though, Survivor Trips and Bray aren't completely leveled yet

1z51cup.png

Edited by ChrisO

Question. I am in the semi-finals of a KOTR as the #1 seed. It appears that myself and the #2 seed will both sweep our opponents in 2 games.

I forget, will it still play a game 3? or would the next game be game 1 of the finals?

Question. I am in the semi-finals of a KOTR as the #1 seed. It appears that myself and the #2 seed will both sweep our opponents in 2 games.

I forget, will it still play a game 3? or would the next game be game 1 of the finals?

It'll still play game 3, but it'll really just give you more prep time for game one, as in, if you need energy boosts, or any of the other boosts, etc.

Next question.....

It is late and I want to go to bed. I know if I win 1 and 2, and boost my energy, it will not be depleted from game 3. If I fire off boosts, will they carry over since they didn't technically get used?

Next question.....

It is late and I want to go to bed. I know if I win 1 and 2, and boost my energy, it will not be depleted from game 3. If I fire off boosts, will they carry over since they didn't technically get used?

If you both win 2-0 it should go straight into the finals unless the most recent update changed things and I haven't noticed...

Next question.....

If you both win 2-0 it should go straight into the finals unless the most recent update changed things and I haven't noticed...

I thought this was the case as well. I know it always plays Game 3 in the Finals, but I thought in the other rounds if all the matches ended 2-0, it skipped Game 3.

Hopefully this is the case! Guess I'll find out in the morning.

It'll never play round 3 if you win round 1 and 2. It will however play a third round if it is required by other contenders.

The finals don't play the final round either unless required, it just runs the clock.

Also as of my last KotR the boost were still not working, or looking as if they were adding any boost to the deck.

WEEcwHG.jpg

Very VERY happy with my current RTG deck. Still winning/making the Semi's of KOTR as well, so hoping to get a couple more SV Pros by next RTG. I've also got an SV in Fusion now, and the cards for another SV Fusion before the next RTG

Way to show off Ace :P

I ended up winning that KOTR. Got a Legendary Stone Cold which will end up fusion fodder since I already have a Pro of him, and the other card was a pair for my Legendary HHH. So I will have another Legendary Pro in my ranks soon which is pretty sweet.

I also continued grinding, and I am now 7 points away from getting Survivor HHH. Not sure I'll touch the game (other than feeding the Fusion Chamber) after this for at least a week!

So I am currently at 115/140 on orton. Got some title matches and also credits to get extra bouts, so he shall make my deck to make it better :D means I can kiss Rowan good bye, Super Rare Fusion pro Stardust shall prob say goodbye to even having a dream of making my team as well.

make that 119/140. After these next 5 matches, 129/140 and then 139/140 and Ill wait for one refill and then do the 140th as a single 1 pointer.

Edited by RoHitman Reigns