WWE Supercard

Nikki

If I don't get a better Diva soon I am going to cry. I am nearly at Survivor + and my best Diva is an Epic Pro Natalya. I have fully leveled Legendary AJ, Legendary Brie Bella, Legendary Stephanie, Legendary Natalya, Legendary Cameron, Epic Fusion Natalya and an Epic AJ all waiting for a pair sitting on my bench.

I've done 5 Legendary Fusions and never gotten the Brie, and I've done at least 10 Epic Fusions and only managed the one Nattie. I had a fully leveled Epic Brie and pulled it's pair a week after I used it to Pro my Nattie. I had a fully leveled Epic Naomi, and fed it for something and have since pulled that card at least twice.

I swear this game knows......

What a difference 18 days makes.

Yesterday, I got my first Survivor Fusion and it was Nikki Bella. My last Legendary Fusion was Brie Bella. I paired by Epic Fusion Natalya not long before that, and come tomorrow when I get Legendary Stephanie off of RTG, I will have a Legendary Pro Stephanie McMahon!!

• Like 1

My SV Fusion pro Cena put me into WM tier! And my freebie!? John Cena! That makes my lowest card in RTG a fully trained SV Rollins. I'm actually more excited to be in thr new tier than I've beg in a while. Then again I remember trying to fight for SV cards when I first got that tier...

WM drop rate is insane. I've been in WM for 6 weeks Roughly. During that time I've gotten 3 WMs. One Lana as my freebie. Then Paige. And then Fuji. I'm hoping to get another WM drop this weekend and have it be an actual superstar.

I'm just on the cusp of breaking into Survivor+ which would go a long way in getting HBK, I'm 40/155 towards Stephanie, so I should get that today and start on HBK. Given that this doesn't end until Monday and they gave us extra hours, I like my chances of getting Shawn more now than usual

WM drop rate is insane. I've been in WM for 6 weeks Roughly. During that time I've gotten 3 WMs. One Lana as my freebie. Then Paige. And then Fuji. I'm hoping to get another WM drop this weekend and have it be an actual superstar.

Consider yourself lucky, my drop rate has been rough. I've been WM since it released and I think I've had maybe 3 or 4 drops.

I do the same thing Buddy

And I just pulled SV Rock off a KOTR Runner Up. So that means, if I make HBK he'll be my 6th SV Pro

Won another Leg KotR and pulled Austin and a 2nd Edge. My first Legendary I can pro.currently he's down the list to train up but he'll get done eventually. JUst waiting on my Epic Fusiuon to come in so I can start my 2nd Legendary Fusion.

I've also just pushed the last of my SR PRo's out of RTG so they're gonna feed some cards.

Edited by Rocky

68/170 on HBK, got a Legendary coming from finishing 7th in a Survivor KOTR, really hoping for one that I can pair. I'll have a Leg. Fusion come off less than 21 hours from now, I may be able to do this if my cards fall right

Made it 85 points into HBK before the wall came tumbling down. However, I am just a sliver from advancing from Survivor to Survivor + in RTG, so I am hoping if I do enough +1's to train my cards enough to get me over that hump, maybe I can go back up to 3's....I dunno. Got a bunch of shit going on the rest of the weekend, we'll see what happens.

110/170 towards HBK, been doing +1s for a while but using title matches so I'm quite confident I'll pick it up easily. Got a Leg. Brock out of the last Survivor KOTR, started a new one and sitting on 5-1, looking forward to seeing what comes out of the Fusion Chamber tomorrow