WWE Supercard

Nikki

Is it just me or does it seem like this RTG is gonna be harder than last weekends? last weekend I know it was toned down a bit cause with an epic ++ I was winning a few +5s in legendary low level. Now, im seeing a few epics down in super rare and I aint even completed it yet.

So, before I get to my wall related annoyance of RTG in a few days, I'll just shift this back to KotR for a moment and the headscratching development of me topping the table for Survivor but ultimately going out in the semis to the guy who was usually in the lead. I played him near the end and he'd benched his team for commons so I dunno if he was sabotaging himself to get a better draw or something in the playoffs? I'm not even sure if that would work,

Either way, got Rick Rude as my prize. Not the worst stats wise, left aligned...I'm ok with this.

Random thought: I'm looking forward to when we reach a tier of support cards that will knock so many points off that it will send common cards into negative figures.

• Like 2

So, before I get to my wall related annoyance of RTG in a few days, I'll just shift this back to KotR for a moment and the headscratching development of me topping the table for Survivor but ultimately going out in the semis to the guy who was usually in the lead. I played him near the end and he'd benched his team for commons so I dunno if he was sabotaging himself to get a better draw or something in the playoffs? I'm not even sure if that would work,

Either way, got Rick Rude as my prize. Not the worst stats wise, left aligned...I'm ok with this.

Random thought: I'm looking forward to when we reach a tier of support cards that will knock so many points off that it will send common cards into negative figures.

Already there, WM table is -125 power.

It was about 30 hours since the event started when you mentioned the max Pro Neville, it's 5 games every 1.5 hours plus five to start with and the minimum number of games with +5 for everything is 276. If you use title matches that would be halved to 138, that would be roughly 26 hours but at the cost of 138 title matches (say 120 for obtaining title matches from the board) which would be £100 based on £10 for 12 title matches. Add on 4 hours for training and max proing.

Of course the real answer is likely £0 because I'm almost certain it was a hack job.

Nah these guys did buy titles and matches Chris, so that hack answer is out of the question.

Also, in an Epic KOTR, in first at 42-3 and entering the brackets now to get that out of the way. Lets see if i score any worthy epics to combine for my deck later tonight :D

• Like 1