WWE Supercard

Nikki

Managed to get Rowan last night. Won't get to play any more since I'll be getting off work about an hour before the event ends. Might get a few +1 games for the picks. I had terrible luck as well. My RtG deck is legendary +, my exhibition deck is survivor and I think my highest board pull was two ultra rares.

I got ADR. And pulled a SV Yoko off a KOTR. So thats another SV Pro. Hoping that knocks me into Mania tier by next RTG.

Franklin! How'd you go on NBA 2K? I ended up with around 630 points but was still 30000. Had to settle for Kerr :(

I got ADR. And pulled a SV Yoko off a KOTR. So thats another SV Pro. Hoping that knocks me into Mania tier by next RTG.

Franklin! How'd you go on NBA 2K? I ended up with around 630 points but was still 30000. Had to settle for Kerr :(

Didn't even finish the Epic card this time. I spent most of my free time grinding MyNBA2K and got to 935 which was good for like 18 or 19000 so I got AI. Pushed me into Legendary and my drop was Kyle Lowry so now both my Legendary cards are PGs. I'm hoping to finish the Epic in the next RttC.

Didn't even finish the Epic card this time. I spent most of my free time grinding MyNBA2K and got to 935 which was good for like 18 or 19000 so I got AI. Pushed me into Legendary and my drop was Kyle Lowry so now both my Legendary cards are PGs. I'm hoping to finish the Epic in the next RttC.

Oh nice. I'm in Legendary+ myself. With Legendary CP3 as my PG nd 4 Epic Pros as SG/SF/PF/C. Kerr will be a great help to my RTG deck too XD

Oh nice. I'm in Legendary+ myself. With Legendary CP3 as my PG nd 4 Epic Pros as SG/SF/PF/C. Kerr will be a great help to my RTG deck too XD

I've got Legendary Derek Fisher/UR Pro Craig Ehlo/AI/Epic AllStar ZBo/Epic AllStar Yao.

The hint posted to twitter was that the two had a match at money in the bank. Assuming its a singles match and they're not repeating anyone they've done recently, it will be either Paige vs Nikki or Bad News Barrett vs R-Truth.

I wouldn't put money on Truth and BnB.

The hint posted to twitter was that the two had a match at money in the bank. Assuming its a singles match and they're not repeating anyone they've done recently, it will be either Paige vs Nikki or Bad News Barrett vs R-Truth.

I'd be really pissed at a Diva PCC. I want a diva RTG next but we won't get both.

I'd be really pissed at a Diva PCC. I want a diva RTG next but we won't get both.

Diva RTG would be epic (no pun intended) especially if it was all diva cards, I need another Leg. Pro/Survivor Diva, I just got a Leg. Fusion Brie during RTG, but don't have another to pro, if I could get a Leg. Nikkie or Stephanie, I'd be set in Survivor+

I noticed on the SuperCard Forums on 2K that they were organizing a WM tier KOTR, how exactly does that work? Do you get to invite people to KOTR somehow that I don't know about? As far as I know it would be hit or miss on whether they all get in the same one even if they hit the start button at the same time...

The only prize divas in PCC are Nikki and Paige, WM cards only... Ridiculous

Edited by ChrisO

To get a single card that would help my team I would have to finish in the top 7000...that's fucking nuts.

PCC is worthless.

Same. The only thing that would help me it is the pair of Leg. cards and above, it's not worth it. Too much time and money to invest