WWE Supercard

Nikki

Got utterly trounced again in KotR so gonna try "3MB" (which is actually 7MB) before probably dropping back to Legendary or sutin.

As for PCC, I did just get L. Rey Mysterio so that would be useful but A) I'm not gonna actually put in that much effort and B) no one is gonna pick the Ryback side anyway.

I got a Big Show so the legendary fusion begins... Once I get a 2nd SR. No idea how I overlooked that :/

I'm looking fairly solid at taking out another Leg KotR because 3MB hasn't changed at all it seems.all my legendary cards are going straight into training(barring a Leg HBK).

I'm working over the next 3-4 weekends so I'm not too fussed about RTG. It's gonna be +1 from the get go.

PCC happens during the start of Immortals starting their challenge. So daily logins only for me.

I think we've got a new winner for most bizarre Immortal: Big Show as some kind of eastern fantasy monk.

235 points deep so far, that's the magic of having a day off I guess.

Make that 400, and into the quarter finals of a KotR for the first time in an absolute age. Everything's coming up Milhouse.

• Like 1

Actually, I may hold off on the Leg. Fusion, I don't have a lot of Leg. cards and I need a Leg. Pro/Survivor card for RTG still as I still have two Epic Pro cards in RTG, and I have all the male Leg. Fusion cards

• Like 1