WWE Supercard

Nikki

I really think they need to find a new format to completely replace PCC. It alienates such a huge number of their players from getting a decent reward.

Agreed. I don't even bother playing PCC, I just skip that weekend and go for RTG.
Same but I like getting the breather from the RTG grind. Would prefer a PCC but it will definitely be RTG

I really think they need to find a new format to completely replace PCC. It alienates such a huge number of their players from getting a decent reward.

Agreed. I don't even bother playing PCC, I just skip that weekend and go for RTG.
Same but I like getting the breather from the RTG grind. Would prefer a PCC but it will definitely be RTG

Yeah, if it was every weekend it would get old quick, I think if they did 2Ks suggestion of something to replace PCC it would be better

11141308_10153356873094165_3991393247094

This is my deck, I've been struggling to win +1's since I got to about 50 points on HBK

Very unbalanced, your three Legendary cards are killing your team, that's probably part of the problem, your Divas are good, but those Legendary cards in a Survivor board will hurt

I didn't realise 3MB'ing, for want of a better term, was a thing in RTG too.

But if it is then maybe I'd need it caus:

Roughly before, this weeks event. Might have done this on Friday or so a little ways in. Inadvertently cropped too much at the time so no bar at the top. Hasn't really gone up too much though. Maybe like 10%?

6yn0SIL.jpg

And now, with a Pro L. Erick Rowan to come at some point. And I always had two Freddy's, the trashcan just auto fills into the lineup and I had seemingly forgot to swap it out before I screencapped.

cPstBpx.jpg

No points for pointing out my weak Divas. That and only a couple of things on there are fully levelled, I get bored and start building up other stuff once the levelling grind starts to drag. :shifty:

Put it this weay. if your caught struggling in +1s in RTG, do it this way. Change all your dudes to uncommon and try the plus oneing. Alot do that and say it works. You get a balanced deck and youll stand a better chance. Ill post a picture of my deck once this RTG is over and you can see what mine is, alot closer in balance and such which is why I rarely ever lose a +1 honestly. Ill literally keep my top guys from going too too far ahead if it means I will get that bad in RTG, or keep a few worse guys locked up just for RTG and make it easier when I hit my wall to continue grinding.

Srar,. is your IGN Srar, cause I just faced someone with that name...

Edited by RoHitman Reigns

And do you want to point out the flaw in that plan, Hitman?

If you change your deck to uncommon's, you can, at best, earn Super Rares instead of whatever deck you're actually at,

Clawed my way to HBK this morning.

You all better vote for RTG because fuck PCCs.

Ace, if you use your normal deck until you hit the wall, and if your deck is major imbalanced, then you switch to the uncommon method for the +1s and reach the card you need easily and spend the rest of the time trying to boost your guys with what you pull. Does that make more sense? Or does it still sound stupid even though alot of people do it and it works.

rtg.png

This is what I used to get the HBK card. Everything is fully and properly leveled with the exception of Wyatt who I am not finishing, because he works nicely in my exhibition team where he is currently.